Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Madness Challenge 2022: CHAMPION REVEALED - Check out the winner and Community Favorite makeup products!

TeamBIC_0-1646413463247.png

March has made its way to us, and to celebrate, we’re breaking out the beauty brackets for our second annual Makeup Madness Challenge in the BIC! For the next few weeks, eight popular makeup categories will go head-to-head in a showdown to snag the title of 2022 Community Champion makeup category. It’s up to YOU to vote on the winner … and share some tried-and-true beauty recs along the way (because why not?!). 😉

We kicked off round 1 with a matchup that sparked serious passion last year: lipstick vs. mascara. 🔥 Mascara ended up taking the crown in 2021, but who knows what will happen this year… especially since we’ll be adding new makeup categories to the mix in future rounds. 😏 Stay tuned!

GeorginaBT_0-1650645631867.png

TO VOTE, hit the reply button below and tag a product you love that represents the category you’re voting for. For example, the lovely lipstick lover @WinglessOne might reply with “Lipstick! PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick” 🥰💄

Let the games begin! Each new round of voting starts Fridays, and ends the following Thursday at 2pm PT:

• ROUND 1 (3/4 – 3/10): Lipstick vs. Mascara (👑)
  • ROUND 2 (3/11 – 3/17): Primer vs Setting Powder (👑)
  • ROUND 3 (3/18 – 3/24): Concealer vs. Foundation (👑)
  • ROUND 4 (3/25 – 3/31): Contour vs. Highlighter (👑
  • ROUND 5 (4/1 – 4/7): Lipstick (👑) vs. Setting Powder 
  • ROUND 6 (4/8 – 4/14): Foundation (👑) vs. Highlighter 
  • FINAL ROUND (4/15 – 4/21): Lipstick (👑) vs. Foundation
  • CHAMPION REVEALED (4/22): 👑 Lipstick 👑

Click the “Reply” button below and vote for your favorite product (lipstick or foundation!), use the “#” sign to tag a specific one you love, then check back for the results and the next round of voting!

UPDATE 4/22/21: Thank you to everyone who participated in Makeup Madness 2022! This year's champion is 💄lipstick💋 - no pouting for our fellow lip lovers! Here were Community members' top-tagged lipsticks from your votes throughout the challenge:

1. PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick 
  2. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick 
  3. MERIT Signature Lip Lightweight Satin Lipstick 
  4. GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI I’m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick Original Recipe 
  5. TOM FORD Lip Color Lipstick 

We're also showing love to the most-tagged products in all the Makeup Madness categories this year - check them out here:

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2022: CHAMPION REVEALED - Check out the winner and Community Favorite makeup products!

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I missed this @TeamBIC ! How fun! Can we do this again for March Madness 2023?!💗❤️

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2022: CHAMPION REVEALED - Check out the winner and Community Favorite makeup products!

some one start a convo with me

@Tamara76 Oooh nooo, I completley missed this too!

Ahh @TeamBIC, I'm excited to see what surprises are in store 😃

No spoilers, but stay tuned @Tamara76 ... 😉🧡

@GeorginaBT 👀👀 can’t wait to see what you all have in store for 2023! 

Woohoo! The Armani foundation is a newish favorite for me that I picked up in November. Also love the Tom Ford lip colors. Now I’ll have to try the Merit lipsticks for research purposes…😉

Yay lipstick @TeamBIC ! I was so glad to be able to participate this year. Love the list has quite a few interesting things to try like the Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid 😍

@TeamBIC that was fun, @TeamBIC 🙂

OH wow!!! @TeamBIC Love seeing what all the top tagged products are!  I own a few... but I may need to add some to a future haul!

@TeamBIC - Thank you for this fun thread!  I'm glad lipstick won even though I wasn't faithful at the end (I am way too practical for my own good!). 😘💋💄

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 💗💄💗💄💗 💕💕💕 I'm so happy that lipstick won the challenge!!

GIF lipstick cartoon.gif

So cute @Skunk12puzzola ! ❤️

@Skunk12puzzola lol love this gif 🙂 go lipstick!

Hi Marcy 💗 It's cute, isn't it @QueenMarceline ? 💕💄

I am very pleased with the results! Lipstick is definitely a winner for me!! 🎉🎉🎉💄💄💄💄💄💄

Awesome!! So glad lipstick won this year since it was beat out by mascara last year!

@TeamBIC Hooray for lipstick 💄!!!!!

@TeamBIC  Lipstick, yes! And some of my faves, made the top five to boot! Woohoo! 👄💄🫦💋

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2022: Tag your Favorite Category – Lipstick vs. Foundation

Hey there BIC! 👋 We thank everyone who voted in our second-ever Makeup Madness bracket challenge. There were some upsets and tough calls this time around, and we loved everyone's passion for reppin' their fave categories. 😊

Now, we'll be crowning the CHAMPION of this year's challenge! 

Drumroll, please ...

LIPSTICK is the winner! 🎉 No pouting for our fellow lip lovers - after infamously being eliminated during round 5 of last year's Makeup Madness challenge, lipstick came back in full swing in 2022. 💄 Check out Community's top-tagged lipsticks throughout all of Makeup Madness here: 

1. PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick 
  2. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick 
  3. MERIT Signature Lip Lightweight Satin Lipstick 
  4. GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI I’m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick Original Recipe 
  5. TOM FORD Lip Color Lipstick 

We're also showing some love to the most-tagged products in all the Makeup Madness categories this year - check them out below! 

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2022: Tag your Favorite Category – Lipstick vs. Foundation

Yay for Team Lip!

Anyone else shopping the tagged items? Because I see one or two tried and trues and a slew of possible new faves!

testing