Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Urban Decay Thread!

HIGH TIME I updated the OP.

Upcoming Releases:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Palette, $60

5 Lipsticks, $18

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

http://www.sephora.com/ud-xx-20-years-beauty-with-an-edge-P406631?skuId=1776103&icid2=content%20stor...

Available in Canada. Don't know how new it is but I don't think I have come across it in the past at all..

Went by Ulta and took a look at the Alice eyeshadow palette, and I have to say it made it much easier for me to resist buying it.  The pre-release press photos made it look PERFECT for me, and even the underwhelming reviews online still made it look like a palette I would get a lot of use out of, but the colors in person just aren't that impressive (though some are truly very pretty) and some of the glitter shades are way too chunky.  I suppose that makes me both disappointed and relieved (that I can save that $60 for something else).  And that's probably good considering how much I've spent on lipstick lately.

For those signed up with the UD junkie program the Alice collection is up for purchase on UD's website. Picked up Mad Hatter as that one seems kinda popular.

Alpha, Amulet, Crisis, Hitch Hike, Peyote, Sancho, Trance, Uptight. Ugh, I want to swatch them all!

This are my must-swatches:

Backdoor, Barfly, Broken, Hitch Hike, Interrogate, Liquid, Perversion, Safe Word, Sancho, Temper, Unicorn, Uptight, Wired

Heroine, junkie, heartless, perversion and bobby dazzle. Thank god my birhthday is this month.

Alpha, Trance, Double Team, Tampered, and Hex are calling to me. I also missed Backtalk as the UD exclusive shade so I'm happy they've kept it in the new packaging.

Boo to Fiend not making the cut. That shade is the closest to pink I could ever pull off. Out of the 13 UD Revolutions I have: Fiend & Protest are missing. Two of my favorites.

I seriously cannot wait, ladies.  This is EXACTLY what UD wanted with this, for sure.  I don't even wear lipstick like that yet, but now I have to have all the colors.  Good things I definitely don;t like all the finishes, I could not fathom Mega Matt on my lips for any extended period of time.  

The top part was a video so tried and grabbed some stills.

Alice collection is live again for Canada!

Some of the new colors!

On a related but kind of separate note, I joined BT right around when they first launched their Revolution lipsticks, I feel like I've come full circle.

Temptalia just posted swatches of all the purple shades!

More from Temptalia!

more from Temptalia!

Ulta online restocked their Revolution lippies for anyone that wants to take advantage of the Prada fragrance GWP

source: Temptalia

Honestly, I'm more excited for the lip liner expansion than anything.

The Vice lipsticks are live on Sephora!

New liquid liner coming Smiley Happy

2,282 Replies