Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Urban Decay Thread!

HIGH TIME I updated the OP.

Upcoming Releases:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Palette, $60

5 Lipsticks, $18

UD Alice.png

Alice palette.jpg

Alice lippies.png

Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

RE: Re: Urban Decay Thread!

What an odd looking palette haha - but definitely interesting colors!

Re: RE: Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Yeah, haha! I gotta give UD credit for trying to be different lol. I'm curious how they would compare to the Heavy Metals palette shades.

Urban Decay Troublemaker Palette

Urban Decay Troublemaker Palette

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I did a little in-store shopping today and swatched the colorful half of the Heavy Metals palette, and I have to say I am SUPER impressed. The shadows are so creamy, I'd almost swear they aren't powder. This just went from "maybe, if it goes on sale" to "absolutely yes yes yes!"

(But I'm still gonna watch for a deal for a bit lol)

IMG_20171028_150717015.jpg

This pic really doesn't do it justice. I was amazed. I think I even squealed a little while I was swatching them 😄

Same here!  I was all "*scoff* who needs another UD palette with dupable colors???" but after running into the real thing at Ulta the other day it's now in my shopping cart waiting for the Rouge sale to begin! Smiley Very Happy  I know the format of the palette itself is commonly hated, but for some reason I really loved it!  It's got visual flair!

I know some people were looking for this, it's on UD direct

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 10.48.20 AM.png

It is able online at Sephora also.

It is available online at Sephora also.

So I've been using the Pore Perfecting Primer, but it looks like it doesn't exist anymore. I'm wondering if any of the new primers are the same thing with a different name? Or if there is anything similar to it out there. Thanks!

Optical Illusion?

The new lip palettes are up on UD

20171023_nagel_01.jpg20171023_nagel_03.jpg20171023_nagel_04.jpg20171023_nagel_05.jpg

RE: Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I just saw these yesterday on their site and now I want them! They don't seem as good of a deal as the bigger one but they are so cool! I've never ordered from them directly tho.

Did everyone see the new smaller palette they are launching as well? Trendmood1 posted it - they are just full of new products lately! the middle split shade looks so fun

I ordered the metallic eyeshadow palette, did anyone else? I love the look of the shadows but the palette packaging seems ridiculous. I have never used a product provided mirror (or brush) as intended. Both just seem to add unecessary bulk to the packaging.

Ok so I love the shadows I’ve tried so far, the mirror sucks but the palette slides out of the case and that’s ok so far. 

This one's an easy pass for me. A lot of the colours match Afterdark, and this is without a doubt the clumsiest palette design I've seen in a long time. There is nowhere to grip it, and I can see a lot of people fumbling and dropping it. Its unwieldly in person.

Agree with mirrors and brushes that come with palettes, I never use them!

Available now on UD's site!

Heavy Metals Metallic Eyeshadow PaletteHeavy Metals Metallic Eyeshadow PaletteVice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick PaletteVice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick PaletteScreen Shot 2017-10-11 at 6.37.26 AM.png

IMG_7504.PNG

cross posting from the fall & winter new releases thread!
5 new heavy metal glitter liners coming from urban decay! 

I checked these out in person at the UD store in my region, and I have to say Gamma Ray is totally disappointing. Its blue glitter in CLEAR gel. That's all. They could have done more with it. Its not even chromatic, its all one colour of blue.

Pyro and Grind are amazing looking though. Pyro is psychadelic holographic colour in blue and green, whereas Grind is a pink version.

@Mechart I saw an influencer I follow swatch them yesterday and I definitely agree! There's no pigment behind it, it's just glitter. Might be good if you're adding a loose glitter on top, but I'll be skipping on that one 

(judging by the swatches, it looked like the other darker ones would be better with a base too)

Spotted on Selfridge. OOS at the moment... also unsure if these will be available here.

Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 9.20.38 AM.png

2,415 Replies