Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

New Heavy Metals eyeliners and face & body glitter! 

Available for UD Beauty Junkies members 20/05Screenshot_20190515_105602.jpg

Screenshot_20190515_105624.jpg

There are also some new 24/7 eyeliner and HiFi lip glosses in this collection! Ulta has listings up marked "coming soon" (online 6/4 and in-store 6/6)

Screenshot_20190519-115226.png

💜💜💜 Yaaaaas!

This GoT collection sold out so fast! Congrats to those that got it who wanted it!😍

I couldn’t believe how quickly it was all gone. I really want the lipsticks so I’ll stalk Ulta and Sephora when it’s released. I did get the palette from Macy’s. Strangely they were only allowed to release it for two days; no other products. At least now I’ll likely be able to use a discount. 

The only thing I was remotely interested in was the sword brushes -- which UD did not release in Canada. I confirmed it with their CS this morning. They refused to give an explanation why.

So did UD direct release the brushes to Canada or just in...

So did UD direct release the brushes to Canada or just in the vault? 🤔 @Mechart. I thought about the vault but I'm on a lower buy so I just got what I really wanted minus the brushes-which I may or may not pick up later

Re: So did UD direct release the brushes to Canada or just in...

@sonnydeethey did not release them in Canada, but they are included in the vaults. So I was never able to buy them unless I wanted to spend over $300 on the vault.

@Mechart the brushes sold out in the first hour. I did my...

@Mechart the brushes sold out in the first hour. I did my shopping at 345 am est & they were already gone. The lippies & eyeliners also went around the same time. I want the brushes too but wont be broken hearted or willing to spend $$$$ on ebay for them

Re: @Mechart the brushes sold out in the first hour. I did my...

@sonnydeethe brushes aren't available in Canada outside of the vault. I got that from UD directly.

Re: @Mechart the brushes sold out in the first hour. I did my...

@Mechart I saw that from UD direct as well, but it looks like there's a chance the brushes will be available individually at Sephora? They each have their own separate product page on the Canadian site.

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/needle-eyeshadow-brush-game-thrones-collection-P444063

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/longclaw-eyeshadow-brush-game-thrones-collection-P444062

Urban Decay has announced a Game of Thrones collection set to be released in April! Screenshot_20190222_140211.jpg

I havent been this excited for a collection on a while. Looks like I will have no problem hitting rockstar this year! Will be getting most if not all!😍😍😍😍😍

More swatches of the Reloaded palette

Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 11.19.14 AM.png

@veronika23 I love this palette! Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca

Naked Reloaded palette - Feb 18th on UD's site, Feb 27th online at Sephora, March 7th in stores

Product page is already up

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/naked-reloaded-eyeshadow-palette-P440907

Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette

Screen Shot 2019-02-09 at 2.08.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-09 at 2.08.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-09 at 2.08.41 PM.png

@veronika23  OoO I like this one! I think I may treat myself and pick 'er up! 

I think you should treat yourself and get it! 😄 @GG84 

💕💕💕UD!

I wish they'd do something exciting lol... like I think On The Run was the closest to even remote interest for me. These are just too limited for me. And I feel like every other company has done this before them.

I passed on ABH's sultry because I felt I had so many of the neutral shades in other palettes/singles.  This I kind of want, because it's giving me the sultry vibes but with more gold.  Plus, I love the idea of the wider pans.

testing