Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Urban Decay Thread!

HIGH TIME I updated the OP.

Upcoming Releases:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Palette, $60

5 Lipsticks, $18

UD Alice.png

Alice palette.jpg

Alice lippies.png

Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Yeah i feel you @jesscheems, i was a little scared for mine as well. Although I dont have the white fluff residue on my actual lipsticks, i did see it on the mini rapture lipstick deluxe sample i got from UD direct couple of weeks ago - I asked a sephora manager/employee about the residue on the lipsticks and she said that happens with change of weather and that happens to a lot of their lipsticks not just UD. Sure enough I walked over to see the UD display they had, and one of the lippies did have the white fluff. I don;t know if its normal to have that dust on a lippy. . . I might have to research this tonight!

@kromance Okay I have a mini F-Bomb sample and it had that white fluff and first I freaked out!! Good to know it didn't really go bad! That's why I was sort of turned off from UD lipsticks...

It might be normal. Are the lipsticks sweating perhaps and then it crystalizes? Hmm confusing stuff. I hope mine are okay but now I have hope. Enjoy your lippies Smiley Wink

@jesscheems Enjoy them!  These were hard for me to resist too!!

@meganlisa Yes temptation totally got me..especially at that price Smiley Wink Thanks you enjoy yours too! =D

@jesscheems I decided to try some mattes and sheers...and I really like them!!!

@meganlisa I picked all three finishes. I have yet to receive them- they are on their way I think..(Canada post won't update and apparently UD is having issues with CP). I only ever had one sample of F Bomb which sweated or was fuzzy lol ewww... and I have Streak in the regular line which I didn't care for but have been loving and wearing it recently..Which ones did you end up getting?

@jesscheems I got:

mattes:  stark naked, backtalk, 1993, bittersweet, afterdark and blackmail.  I love all but blackmail (touchy formula; bleeds a touch on me) and I'm back and forth on 1993.

Sheers: Ladyflower and slowburn.

I shouldn't have and am feeling a little guilty.  But I did.

Hope you love yours!

I will keep you posted @meganlisa Smiley Happy Right now I'll just dream about them lol

Enjoy!!!  @jesscheems

you as well 😊 @meganlisa

Just awful!!!

I ordered a bunch too.  All of mine are fine...no issues with smell, etc.

I'm really happy with mine...

My last 2 shadows arrived today. Just need to finish the eyeliners (need 13 more) and I'm done. I made the tray before UD decided to release 15 new shadows so I clearly need to make adjustments to it. It was to originally have all of the shadows on bottom and liners on top.

UD Single Shadows.jpg

There is one "single" shadow missing from this collection and it is Aura only available on UD's web site. Because it is actually a duo (and because I don't really like it Smiley Wink ), I don't consider it part of my "singles" collection. I also have 4 more singles that came with the build-your-own pallets.

@Tirah - I don't know how I missed this post last year but I have to say your collection is totally amazing!!! UD is my go-to eyeshadow of choice, so I have about 50 singles plus a few palettes but WOW I am envious of your set...  I feel like the singles seem to be better quality than the palette shadows that I have (anyone else feel that way, or is it just me?) Anyway, awesome collection!!!

Epic! That is a stunning collection. 

Tirah this is a beautiful collection!  Is it a drawer or box? Or is it a tabletop display?

gorgeous! Do you have the Limited Edition Singles 'Minor Sin' and 'Walk of Shame', too?!

wow Smiley Happy i am coming over for a cup of tea Smiley Very Happy and nothing else!

oh....my...... WOW

Wow...I don't even have words. That took some dedication, congrats.

This is amazing! I'm am super jealous!

13 Replies