Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Urban Decay Thread!

HIGH TIME I updated the OP.

Upcoming Releases:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Palette, $60

5 Lipsticks, $18

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Wow this has really taken off! 

Here is my referral code if anyone is feeling generous Smiley Happy

www.urbandecay.com/invite/qeen2vgv

If anyone needs a code or has reached their 4, here's mine Smiley Happy

www.urbandecay.com/invite/uxsw5fgy

I used a link here. Joining the train, here's mine Smiley Happy

How did I miss this? I used a referral link below and now here's mine!

www.urbandecay.com/invite/vdsfdt8x

Here's my code! https://urbandecay.com/invite/3gv9gvkk

And There is nothing more pleasantly stressful than being able to choose a free eye shadow a birthday gift and then panicking to figure out which of the 86 shades you want, and which ones you already have. 

Urban Decay has a launch party for the summer collection March 19 for those in So Ca.  They are saying you can get it before anyone else....who knows...

There is a contest up at Urban decay Canada's site..I just signed up and it gives a referral link to pass onto others/friends to enter as well..no one i personally know likes makeup so i am leaving mine here and ofcourse you dont have to go through it, tbh Im not even sure how it can help but if you are going to go do it anyway, then if no one minds..if you do thank you! And if you dont, hey its not like i know Smiley Happy

http://bit.ly/21qBrsO

P.S. if posting this isnt allowed pls let me know and i will remove it. 

Ordered the highlighter Aura (sooo pretty!). Will wait for swatches on Heartless - trying to behave also Smiley Wink

I have Fireball and Sin on the way from Ulta, so I'll put up swatches when they arrive. Hoping Fireball will be a good blush for me.

Just realized I haven't signed up for the UD rewards program. 

Would anyone mind sending me their referral link?

Got one. Thanks!

WHOA- I just HAVE to have all those lipsticks...like now. Maybe they will release them a bit early. A girl can hope...

LIPSTICKS!

More lipstick swatches

If anyone hasn't signed up for UD rewards yet and doesn't mind using my referral link, we both get points if you use if, send me a PM! I have three of the four left.

Even if you already have an account this gets you free shipping, special deals, early access, points for purchases, referrals, reviews, etc. I've already gotten some good discounts, samples etc!

The Revolution lipsticks have been really nice and I finally picked up Naked lipstick after putting it off for years. Even though I don't need another lipstick for the next 10 years I am extremely excited about the 100 new lipsticks coming out. I wonder if they'll do any unconventional colors?

Looks like a lot of the regular revolution lipsticks have been restocked.

Update: Just got the official email about the sale on the lipsticks at UD direct...also it states that it's for a limited time..

Those who wanted to see some swatches, I am reposting my pic from the swatch request thread:

From left to right:

- UD Sheer Rapture
- UD Sheer Liar
- UD Sheer Ladyflower
- UD Revolution Naked

Rapture is my favorite, but I like them all! 

For those interested, Temptalia has reviews for all five of the Alice Through The Looking Glass lipsticks up now.  Apparently, Iracebeth gets an A+!

Picture is from Temptalia, of course. Smiley Wink

Urban Decay Iracebeth Through the Looking Glass Lipstick

My small order of Revolution lipsticks was delivered today: Obsessed (regular formula) and Streak (sheer). They're both really, really pretty but I'm dying over the streak! What a perfect pink. There aren't any more online but I'm going to check my store tomorrow. It's a color I want multiples of - in my purse, on my vanity, etc. 

I also put in an order for Stark Naked (matte). I've tried and failed in looking to find a good nude liquid lipstick so maybe this will be the answer. I liked the other two formulas so much I figured that making an 11 dollar investment was a good risk. I'll do swatches/haul photo when it arrives!

The collection is up at ud canada site as well!

All of the Alice in wonderland items are up on UD direct for US; however currently all items are sold out. I'm assuming they'll drop shortly. I'm going to pick up Mad Hatter and then behave myself for a while. Too many lippies thanks to the revolution sale.

I just got back from a Sephora in JCP opening.  As in, they just started selling things 4/29/2016.  They had pretty much the UD Revolution lipstick line (normal, matte, and sheer) out as testers, with a handful of lipsticks to buy.  The lipsticks were listed as full price.

Something, you just gotta laugh.

2,282 Replies