Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Urban Decay Thread!

HIGH TIME I updated the OP.

Upcoming Releases:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Palette, $60

5 Lipsticks, $18

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish
Highlighted

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

The new Cosmic eyeliner set! I'm in love!! Everything a copper loving gal would want!

Left to right: Stag, Cosmic, Trick, and Supply

Ohhh cosmic looks so pretty! I'm guessing it's only ever been part of this set?  It's like a white/gold type color right?

Yes, it's the white. I think maybe exclusive to the set. 

Thanks Smiley Happy Will keep the name in mind in case it pops up later!  I was happy to see prank from vice 2 (which I skipped) in the spectrum palette! Smiley Happy

It is exclusive to the set.

I think it's supposed to be the eyeliner version of the Cosmic moondust shadow they released recently Smiley Wink

Nice!  Stag is my favorite shade of the 24/7 liners.  Is this set exclusive to UD?

I'm not sure where it's available except at Ulta.

Ohhh - consider me enabled - this is going in my next Ulta order.  Smiley Wink

Eeexcellent. I got Stag in the Naked On The Run palette, and it's actually my most-used part of that kit, lol. Definitely going to pick this one up, especially at that price point! The others all look gorgeous as well.

Then there's that Zero... one more for my growing stockpile, lol. I probably have 4 or 5 DS of that in my samples/backups bag.

I used Stag as my main eyeliner this morning, accented with Trick and then did the inner corner of my eye with Cosmic.  VERY nice eyeliners!  Combined with a look from Naked 2 palette.

Here are a few comparisons with what I thought would be similar colors but are not as close as I thought. 

Cosmic set compared to UD Baked, Lucky, Midnight Cowboy, and West.

I actually found supply to be quite similar to crash (long ago d/c) but with less sparkle.

I thought of you when I saw this set on UDs site!

Oooo. Definitely gonna be checking out that Fireball "highlighter" for blush purposes. Also the WoS pencil. I'm still looking for a nude (not white!) pencil for the waterline that actually stays put. I just got the Lorac one and it's nice, but not as long wearing as I'd like.

Anyone have any experience with the Waterline pencils? Do they actually stay there?

I am curious about experience with the waterline liners as well.

See comment above.

Oh derrr, thanks!  Smiley Very Happy

Slightly better than their normal eyeliners, but I didn't notice all that much of a difference... Which is to say I had color all day but also product balling up in the corner of my eye, just a little less product and it took a little longer to get to that stage.

Just.....drool.....

I saw a few of the highlighters on Ebay last month and was wondering how long before they'd be popping up for sale Smiley Happy

Aura is so pretty - definitely will check out Heartless, but want to see swatches - I don't own a pale pink eyeliner

Pale pink eyeliners are actually my favorite color of eyeliner - I'm glad more companies are starting to make them.  They're really good at brightening the whites of the eyes.

Both of my favorites have been discontinued so I hope Heartless is good.

SWATCHES! Smiley Happy

Fireball as blush... Although I will need to be checking to make sure it's not too close a dupe to OC from the Gwen palette, which allegedly has the same duochrome. It looks pinker here though.

12 Replies