Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Urban Decay Thread!

HIGH TIME I updated the OP.

Upcoming Releases:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Palette, $60

5 Lipsticks, $18

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I hope Sephora does an early release for purchase for VIB Rouges like before. 

Because I'm going to be out of town when Sephora launches online on July 😩😫

Any swatches from the Heat palette would be appreciated!  (Anxiously awaiting with UD website sold out)

If you scroll through this thread...there are many swatches posted Smiley Happy

I ordered mine one week ago and it still says processing.  Am I screwed do you think? Pretty frustrated right now...

Don't lose hope. Mine still said processing until the day before it arrived.

Well my Naked Heat Palette came. 1 broken shadow and 2 with finger prints... Too bad UD Customer Service is closed until Monday morning.  

Sorry to hear, that sucks Smiley Sad hopefully CS can quickly help on Monday

For those of you that missed out on 6/12. Sephora is having a one day exclusive release on 6/20. There's a little banner when you look at the palette 

Thanks so much for sharing! I'd much rather get the palette from Sephora so this is great. 

I got the UD exclusive shades Speedball, Matte Backtalk, and Sheer Beso. 

I should have them on the 2nd so I'll swatch and post here. Great thread!Smiley Very Happy

Those are the 3 exclusives I'm tempted by! It's killing me that I didn't notice the lipsticks until after I placed an order Smiley Tongue

Lol I wanted them all but I chose my top 3 first then go back for others later. Carnal is calling my name lol. 

Celebrity Skin is on my list from JS too. Hoping to get it next time he does free shipping.

Of the 2 which one do you like best? I have to behave myself so I can go bat crap crazy at Christmas 😆

I definitely like Carnal more, mostly because a) it's more unique in my collection, and b) it's warmer toned, which I prefer and I think suits me better. Also, the formula of the Matte Revolutions is amazing! That swatch up there is one swipe, and it wears really well.

Thanks!

Highlighted

Swatches as promised. 

Me have from left to right: Backtalk(matte) Beso(sheer) Speedball

I really want beso. I can't decide if I like Backtalk, it seems more pink from temptalias swatches. But I'm waiting on their fnf to get a few of the exclusive shades

It's more pink than in the photo. It didn't capture well in this pic:/

Here's my Vice 4 swatches:

What do you think of it?  To me it feels very cool and smoky.  Pretty...but muted.  Am I missing something?

i cant decided if i REALLY want Vice yet  but i feel i might regret it too  Smiley Sad  its a tough one  

what are your thoughts 

Can anyone tell me what's up with all the Vice 4 package difference that I'm seeing online?

I see the regular purple hue one but then I see a green and blue one and a pink and orange one. 

It might be because the packaging has a shiny finish like an oil slick - under different lighting the colors look different.

wow nice. I thought there were some fakes cus I saw someone in my community selling it and thought it's fake bc it's orange and pink in contrast to the one on sephora website.

Now at UrbanDecay (dot) com. 

2 Replies