Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Urban Decay Thread!

HIGH TIME I updated the OP.

Upcoming Releases:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Palette, $60

5 Lipsticks, $18

UD Alice.png

Alice palette.jpg

Alice lippies.png

Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Used it thanks.

Used your referral! Thanks so much ❤️

I guess I'll join the party! Here's my referral code if anyone is interested:

www.urbandecay.com/invite/m28q3h45

Just used yours 🙂

Thank you so much!

I think the UD site is overwhelmed because I can't even see my Dashboard to give you guys my invite codes! It's a 404.

P.S. Thanks JenniferOhJenny for giving me yours!

You're so welcome - thanks for using it!

I think most of the links get the 404 error but people can manually type in the referral code at signup

I think this year is their 20th anniversary.... I hope this means some exciting re-releases of some old goodies, off the top of my head, Ransom eyeliner, Lucky eyeliner, Honey eyeliner (I think there was one at one point), Midnight Cowboy eyeliner, and a Gash eyeliner would be nice (I would take the liquid if that was all that was available). 🙂 Single shadows in these would be awesome too, so I could stock up!

im sure I'm missing some good stuff...what are some things you hope they will bring back at some point, maybe even during their anniversary year?

Yes, there was a honey eyeliner, Christine on Temptalia has one. I'm likewise stocking up Ulta reward points for this, but my fear is that it will be in some $200 eyeliner vault thing to be out of reach.

I was talking to a friend about how awesome it would be if they teamed up for another Alice in Wonderland palette for the new movie, would buy that in seconds! and if its a 20th anniversary book of shadows throw back even better 🙂

Now at UrbanDecay (dot) com. 

ImageProxy.jpg

Well, it seems to fly off the shelves, so it makes sense to bring it back.  I wonder if it has the same shades as the first one?

I think it has 12 different shades than the first one.  The eyeliner vault had 4 different liners than the first vault too.  I have both of the first vaults so I can't justify buying the new ones for only a few shades =(. 

Can anyone tell me what's up with all the Vice 4 package difference that I'm seeing online?

I see the regular purple hue one but then I see a green and blue one and a pink and orange one. 

It might be because the packaging has a shiny finish like an oil slick - under different lighting the colors look different.

wow nice. I thought there were some fakes cus I saw someone in my community selling it and thought it's fake bc it's orange and pink in contrast to the one on sephora website.

Here's my Vice 4 swatches:

IMG_2644.JPG

i cant decided if i REALLY want Vice yet  but i feel i might regret it too  😞  its a tough one  

what are your thoughts 

What do you think of it?  To me it feels very cool and smoky.  Pretty...but muted.  Am I missing something?

Swatches as promised. 

Me have from left to right: Backtalk(matte) Beso(sheer) Speedball

image.jpg

2 Replies