Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Urban Decay Thread!

HIGH TIME I updated the OP.

Upcoming Releases:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Palette, $60

5 Lipsticks, $18

UD Alice.png

Alice palette.jpg

Alice lippies.png

Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I feel you. I really want that sparkly red lipstick! It will be great to bring this palette to Vegas with me on vacation. I always feel so amazing wearing something before it's officially out yet. 

Oh gosh that red just screams "Vegas." I am torn between that one and the bronzey one just because the bronze is a little more unique (at least in my collection.)

Is this the UD love thread? I'm here!!!! Smiley Happy UD fanatic for several years. I've had an allergic reaction of some sort on my lips for about a month, so I've been trying to not use lip colors but I did buy 1993 and I think Speedball. Haven't been able to use them yet. Smiley Sad

heres my collection from several months ago. I've also stocked up on the super saturated lippies since they've gone on sale and this doesn't show backups of the eyeliners I love most.

image.jpg

Nice collection!!!  I like your username, by the way.  I LOVED Alias and still miss it.  Jennifer Garner was so kick a**!

Thanks, and thanks! Bradley Cooper will always be "Will" to me. Smiley Wink 

I have the DVD set. I love the first three seasons the most. Smiley Happy

whoaaaaa very nice!

UD is an obsession. Smiley Happy

Nice!!! You still have the liner box!!!! Smiley Happy

I did when I took the pic a few months ago, but it was getting kind of beat up so I had to get rid of it. Smiley Sad It was pretty. 

For those that don't know, my UD obsession really started getting rolling when Veronika, Rikkie and I split the liner vault. Quite an experience! Smiley Happy 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/Urban-Decay-24-7-Glide-On-Eye-Pencil-Swatches/m-p/7...

That is awesome!  I have completely fallen in love with UD liners over the last few months - they are so easy to apply and the pigmentation is fantastic!

Great collection! UD is one of my fav brands 

I only buy the LE palettes, but I do love soooo much this eyeshadows. I have also some eyeliners and lipsticks, but the eyeshadows are my favorites.

20150917_234107_resized.jpg

Also, it looks like the Spectrum palette is sold out online already! Smiley Surprised That was fast! Anybody pick it up before it went?

I did.  I love it.  Really love it.  But UD went cooler toned (IMO) this holiday so far...so I'm not sure all will agree.  And they do have some warm shades.  I like Spectrum better than Vice 4...personally.  But I like color.  Vice 4 is so smoky....and I'm still trying to decide.

If I could get my computer to work I'd post a video...but for now...I'll just be posting my comments....

I did... Actually I picked up Spectrum and Vice... I really like them both so far :-D

Sheet. I missed itSmiley Sad

Edit: thanks to an amazing BTer I was able to order the Spectrum palette and redeem the Meteorites Primer promo ^_^

What's this promo??

The promo "Meteorites" is for the Guerlain Meteorites primer,it's only good for the Canadian site though :3 

I waited too long! Gah!

I just ordered it before it sold out! Good thing I didn't wait. I didn't expect it to sell out that quickly. 

I got one and was debating buying a back up. UD hasn't released Spectrum on its website yet has it or is it OOS everywhere? I checked Macy's along with a few other places.

9 Replies