Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Urban Decay Thread!

HIGH TIME I updated the OP.

Upcoming Releases:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Palette, $60

5 Lipsticks, $18

UD Alice.png

Alice palette.jpg

Alice lippies.png

Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

@jesscheems My reply may be too late but I wanted to echo others who have said that the Sheer lipsticks are pretty darn pigmented. I own the shades: Liar, Rapture, Slowburn, Obsessed, and Anarchy. They all go on very smoothly and are not drying in the least. They definitely do not lack in pigmentation. To me, the "sheerness" is in the formula; it's very light weight. It feels like you;re wearing nothing. I personally do not experience and issues with them wearing off. Hope this helps Smiley Very Happy

Thanks! I placed my order last night. Now I wish I grabbed one lol oh well ..

Edit: @m26430 Okay well I placed another order. I got Sheer: Obsessed, Beso, Anarchy and Lady Flower. Hopefully these ship. My other order hasn't shipped yet either but I'm in Canada so maybe it will take some time or maybe they're OOS and can't find my goodies =(. It's probably better if they cancelled some on me LOL I have no self control...help I'm sinking....Smiley Tongue

LOL don't worry about the sinking. Drowning in lovely shades of lipstick isn't a bad thing Smiley Wink Glad you got some more goodies Smiley Very Happy 

I have Sheer Slowburn and I love it, it's quite pigmented. I used to have Sheer Walk of Shame, and that one was useless to me because my lips are very pigmented - WoS didn't show up at all on them.

My lips are pretty pigmented. Some lipsticks don't even look great on me until I line my lips fully and apply the lipstick! Thanks for the suggestions =)

They are pretty pigmented actually... my issue is that they wear off super quick, especially where my lips meet.... and since they are so pigmented it's really obvious lol Smiley Happy  I couldn't get more than and hour of wear time out of them, but they are really nice to apply and moisturizing as well Smiley Happy

My lip products usually wear off from the inside of my mouth so maybe these won't be so great for me. Thanks @Yuumei. I added a whole bunch to my cart and now I'm trying to eliminate. I wanted Matte Backtalk and 1993 but MAC's Mehr and Whirl are both dupes for them which I have so got those outta my cart!

@jesscheems - I still totally bought another sheer lipstick yesterday despite the wear issue I have experienced... they are really nice lipsticks and you can't beat the price right now lol Smiley Wink

I just ordered a few sheer ones as well.... I need to stop visiting the ud site now....@Yuumei 

Also, it looks like the Spectrum palette is sold out online already! Smiley Surprised That was fast! Anybody pick it up before it went?

The spectrum palette was a week long special presale for VIBs and Rouges (15th - 22nd). I don't know when it will be back at Sephora for all to purchase, but it will be for sale on UD'S website beginning October 20th.  So no worries if you missed it on presale.  :-)

I got one and was debating buying a back up. UD hasn't released Spectrum on its website yet has it or is it OOS everywhere? I checked Macy's along with a few other places.

I just ordered it before it sold out! Good thing I didn't wait. I didn't expect it to sell out that quickly. 

I waited too long! Gah!

Sheet. I missed itSmiley Sad

Edit: thanks to an amazing BTer I was able to order the Spectrum palette and redeem the Meteorites Primer promo ^_^

What's this promo??

The promo "Meteorites" is for the Guerlain Meteorites primer,it's only good for the Canadian site though :3 

I did... Actually I picked up Spectrum and Vice... I really like them both so far :-D

I did.  I love it.  Really love it.  But UD went cooler toned (IMO) this holiday so far...so I'm not sure all will agree.  And they do have some warm shades.  I like Spectrum better than Vice 4...personally.  But I like color.  Vice 4 is so smoky....and I'm still trying to decide.

If I could get my computer to work I'd post a video...but for now...I'll just be posting my comments....

Is this the UD love thread? I'm here!!!! Smiley Happy UD fanatic for several years. I've had an allergic reaction of some sort on my lips for about a month, so I've been trying to not use lip colors but I did buy 1993 and I think Speedball. Haven't been able to use them yet. Smiley Sad

heres my collection from several months ago. I've also stocked up on the super saturated lippies since they've gone on sale and this doesn't show backups of the eyeliners I love most.

image.jpg

I only buy the LE palettes, but I do love soooo much this eyeshadows. I have also some eyeliners and lipsticks, but the eyeshadows are my favorites.

20150917_234107_resized.jpg

9 Replies