Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@TraceyEB Good to know I wasn’t the only one. I felt lousy saying so! I’ll  have to watch her review. Thanks for making me feel better, you’re the best! 😘

You're very kind, @Sunnysmom. I don't have a Tom Ford store anywhere near me so I rely on those of you who do, or are the first purchasers of new products. Don't feel bad, @Sunnysmom, these products are expensive and we expect high quality in return.

@TraceyEB Yes and I’m just amazed at how immune almost I’ve become to pricing of things when I really want them. Not good. Trying to be much more selective these days and is also why you and this group is so helpful, supportive and of course fun! 😘😘

The struggle is real, @Sunnysmom though I am periodically reminded that I have more makeup than I'll ever need (though I have room for more brushes - ha!).

Haha @TraceyEB I’m the same about brushes! Don’t have obsession over them and I do have room for more. Only thing I’m afraid. Sadly the categories keep dwindling! 

@TraceyEB My SA told me they are the 6 top selling shades in the same formula, repackaged in a new applicator.

if you haven’t watched it already, I’d recommend Michele Wang’s review of the new lip products.

Hi @Mochapj, thanks for sharing the info from your SA!! I might wait for the discontinued Patent Finish lipsticks in the original packaging to make their way to the CCO and consider a different finish from this release. I did see Michele's video - some of her comments mirror the feedback from @Sunnysmom.

@blackkitty2014 And as nothing is ever perfect I am finding them to have the usual temperamental issues. lol. A bit sticky when I layer but matte one on it’s own a bit dry etc. My usual complaints with some of these! Prob operator error and I just need to better prime my lips or something. I’ll keep playing with them. But so far as I’ve been wearing them this happens. 🙄I put a BB crush lip over and seems to help so far! Keep me posted! 

@blackkitty2014 Oh dear. Lol. I couldn’t resist either! Knew it would be a fail! I keep saying I’m gonna cut back and then... some other new stuff I can’t live without! 🙂 You will love em I’m sire. Let us know what you get! Xx

Thanks, @TraceyEB!

Yay! I hope the Glow Stick is around for the VIB sale. Considering a patent lip lacquer and maybe Emerald Isle cream/powder shadow. Has anything caught your eye, @curlychiquita?

@TraceyEB I think the cream and powder eye color in emerald.  I have almost the exact shades in my Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism palette,  but the green color (sphere) always blends out to a grey.  I think a cream color will stay more true to its color.

Anonymous Insider

@curlychiquita and @TraceyEB, I don't want to be a joy-killer but just wanted to say that when I tried the cream-powder I couldn't build up the cream colour in the same way as @Mochapj. I don't know what I did wrong, I used my finger as I normally do. But I am not normal user of the TF cream shadow so I am maybe not best reference, but still wanted to say something about my experience ! Have fun shopping!!!!

@Anonymous, thank you for letting us know!  I appreciate your review!

Really appreciate you relaying your experience with Emerald Isles, @Anonymous! I had a frustrating few minutes applying a different brand's cream eye shadow, trying to make it opaque without plastering it on my eyelid.

Thanks for your notes about the emerald shade, @curlychiquita. A few pages back, @Mochapj posted a few pics wearing Emerald Isle and it looked very true to colour. A beautiful cream/powder duo.

I couldnt wait for the sale so i picked up the Glow Stick last month.  I do recommend it @TraceyEB 😉

That's sooo good to know, @blackkitty2014. If it passes your muster, it's a must buy!

@curlychiquita and @TraceyEB, I will pick up the eye cream duo during the sale if they are still available. TF cream eyeshadow remains my favorite cream eyeshadows. I’m debating to put Platinum on my pan-it project because it is very doable 😉

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Swatches of the new lip lacquer line

Tom Ford Updates

I hope this is the best place to post this question: I bought Tom Ford's eye brushes, haven't used them yet because I was wondering what would be best to clean them with: here's what I have, feel free to share tips/other recommendations. cinema secrets (the blue liquid) Sephora solid cleanser mufe instant brush cleaner beauty blender solid & liquid Sephora express brush wipes (can I use these?) real techniques brush cleaner (samples,haven't used yet) I've read I have to condition them every now & then, I have Sephora brush conditioner. I just don't want to mess them up. thanks!
testing