Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

A big THANK YOU for posting the broader TF release. Hands down that eye and cheek palette will be my first purchase (and do I see next to it a duo blush/highlighter or duo highlighter as new eye cream shadows?). I'm swooning. You've made my day!

IMG_3574.PNG

IMG_3575.PNG

IMG_3576.PNG

RE: Tom Ford Updates

All the girls and boys

Sept 15 launch date for lips, boys & girls posted at Self...

Sept 15 launch date for lips, boys & girls posted at Selfridges, per Selfridges Beauty IG page.

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

I like how they all look like there's something really interesting happening off to the right.  I'm curious about the girls. I don't normally go for sheers but some of the shades look rather unique.  Every time the boys get announced I hope Stavros will be in there.  Maybe this time! Thanks for sharing Mocha!

Some more random girls

GirlsGirlsNew BoysNew Boys

I wish that Tom Ford would finally recognize my influence on his artistry and just name one of the girls after me. Stop toying with my emotions, Tom! 

I am definitely feeling a few of these and will be cruising around to check them out when I can!

Thanks for the updates @Mochapj!

Right???? @NotCrocker, obviously Tom is missing the memo.  Bad Tom, bad!!!

😄 @NotCrocker - I think I would fall down dead if I saw they had one with my name on it.

Alas, that will probably never happen; not only do I have an odd name, but it isn't even spelled in a 'normal' way. I was a bit shocked/confused that one of them is named Gala, though.

@Mochapj Haha true enough! EXCEPT, your name is really beautiful and unique! My name is super cheerleader, so I actually think yours (or a variation of yours) is more likely to show up on some classy luxury products! I feel fairly confident that if it did, it would 100% be because Tom was inspired by your awesome lip swatches! If mine did, it's because he met a really nice cheerleader in Florida who lent him her sunglasses at a spring break party and it saved his vision, or something.

And mine would be spelled with an i for sure, to really nail the cheerleader aesthetic.

LOL, awww, thank you!

FWIW, your name was always my favourite one from the Babysitter's Club 🙂

@greenchilli@mrsbaine did you guys see these?????

Lastly some details about boys and girls. 50 of each - boys in brown - girls in white

Also from Really Ree - the full size line is getting 40 additional shades so there will now be 50 cream shades and 20 matte shades total. She had swatches of 11 of the new FS lipsticks

LOL - I got so confused for a second, like wow, "sugar glider" Tom Ford knows some boys with unique names... 😄

More boys and girls close ups

Crap. That white one is kinda calling my name 😄

Here are some swatches from Ree.

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 5.27.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-23 at 5.27.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-23 at 5.27.51 AM.png

Ah man some of these are real pretty..I told myself no more but I will break for sure 😏

That white one is calling my name, too!!

@TraceyEB  I went to check Beautylish and there's a few that are calling my name... 😄 😄 😄

It looks like the Lips and Boys will be replaced by Lips and Girls!! I'm so excited to see all the colours available. No official release date yet. 

IMG_0448.PNGIMG_0449.PNG

testing