Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Tom Ford Updates

Hey Beauties- We have ALOT of threads around here for Tom Ford products. I figured I'd start one thread where we can update each other on items as they come out or we see them available. 

For all my UK'ers, or people willing to pay for shipping from the UK, Harrods has Softcore and Nude Dip from the Fall collection available right now. Happy Shopping! 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Beautylookbook compared the Paradiso collection to some existing shades:
Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 10.30.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-12 at 10.30.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-12 at 10.30.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-12 at 10.30.39 AM.png

Thx @Mochapj. I will pick up Fire Lust and Paradiso cream cheek during the sale for sure. I can't decide whether I should pick up Paradiso cream duo. I had Golden Peach but not so crazy about it. 

Paradiso comparisons - hope this is helpful! 

Pink Sand on left, Paradiso on the right

the shimmer is different, with Paradiso being more red with golden shimmer

IMG_1401.JPG

Paradiso Lip Sheer on left, new Moisturecore Paradiso on right 

IMG_1402.JPG

Golden Peach on left, Paradiso on the right

I was surprised by how different these two are. Paradiso cream seems to have more shimmer so that it reflects more light and seems lighter (more copper?) 

theyre similar with the topper on the cream - Paradiso's topper is darker than the cream and Golden Peach is the opposite 

the celestial topper is the most different, as seen I. The bottom photo with 5 celestial 

GP, Cognac Sable, Disco Dust, Soleil Warm, Paradiso 

IMG_1407.JPG

Thank you so much for the swatches and observations, @lachaton! They're really helpful. I was wondering how the blush compared to the CTxNP blush but by your swatches, CT's is more of a melon shade than reddy with gold undertones. The blush is the stunner for me.

Question:

Are Reflect Guilt and Paradise Lust perm or LE?

@StephaniLynn Tough to say. Last years were supposedly LE but are still around so 🤷🏽‍♀️

Fresh thick application of cruising with better light

crusing4.jpg

@moxiepancakes,  

This is so so soft and romantic!  Smiley Happy

Happy update!! The Love Lust I ordered online with my $25 off $50 at neimans IS the old original version! Yay! So happy!

Hi @sabrinas, good news from me, too. My Flush from Neimans is also the original version and I LOVE IT!! I've been staring at my cheeks every time I walked past a mirror this afternoon. That beautiful Tom Ford glow. Thanks for recommending it!  So glad you got the original Love Lust. It's gorgeous!

How do you like your new TF Soleil items?

Oh if only I could win the lottery, I would buy Tom Ford everything lol.  I'm dying to get a pair of sunglasses.  

Their clothing line is beautiful too 0.0 Sooo expensive tho. I don't like their shoes& purses, but TF sunglasses I purchased 2 years ago is still my favorite design ever.

More swatches

IMG_8116.PNG

This swatch is so accurate imo. Especially the comparison swatch...

I'd like to see soleil 2017 collections in action 0.0 

I'm still considering Sun Worship...

I purchased and received  the highlighter duo but I "might" return this (unopened)... (bc I purchased something else with $$ premium on Ebay...)

It is so hard to make up my mind 0.0

I would too. I like the look of the new cheek duo and possibly the highlight duo. I don't have an issue returning products when the brand is not available in my city. It is my middle finger to companies that don't have a counter closer than 6 hours away. Now I don't do this often, I return maybe 2-3 times a year. Anyway, I can't wait until some more swatches are posted by the lovely people here. 

FRom beautylookbook IG story

IMG_7980.PNG

@Mochapj Thanks! I can always count on you to get the first look at stuff Smiley Wink Sun Worship looks just like I was hoping it would! Yay!

Also, here is a clearer shot from her instagram! tfpic.png

I just preordered their young adonis. I couldnt' help it, they are expensive but oh my gosh look how gorgeous it is!!! I can't find swatch anywhere, but i know i have to get it!! Soooo gorgeous!!!

Me too, that's the only thing I've pre-ordered so far. I'm considering lip balms too if the formula is similar to dior lip glow....

Does anyone know if Sephora will be getting the Solar Exposure palette?

1 Reply