Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Tom Ford Updates

Hey Beauties- We have ALOT of threads around here for Tom Ford products. I figured I'd start one thread where we can update each other on items as they come out or we see them available. 

For all my UK'ers, or people willing to pay for shipping from the UK, Harrods has Softcore and Nude Dip from the Fall collection available right now. Happy Shopping! 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thank you so much for the swatches and observations, @lachaton! They're really helpful. I was wondering how the blush compared to the CTxNP blush but by your swatches, CT's is more of a melon shade than reddy with gold undertones. The blush is the stunner for me.

Beautylookbook compared the Paradiso collection to some existing shades:
Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 10.30.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-12 at 10.30.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-12 at 10.30.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-12 at 10.30.39 AM.png

Thx @Mochapj. I will pick up Fire Lust and Paradiso cream cheek during the sale for sure. I can't decide whether I should pick up Paradiso cream duo. I had Golden Peach but not so crazy about it. 

I stopped at my local CCS and they now have a few TF products, including the cream/powder shadows  - such as "Naked bronze and Golden Peach", liquid illuminator in "Fire Lust" and a lot of shadow duo compacts and well as a few quads...

May be worth checking out Smiley Happy

Fun! Did you get anything? I love all those things! 

Interesting - looks like several full size TF Lip Colors are coming back this spring. Aside from Negligee (Richard) and Twist of Fate (James), I just spotted the following available for pre-order today at Saks:
Moroccan Rouge (Didier)
Pure Pink (Cooper)
Smoke Red (Leonardo)
Warm Sable (Henry)

Could this group be what the TF insiders were referring to when they said several Lips and Boys will be made permanent?

skintester, I think there will be other L&B that will be back as full size (besides the ones that were repromotes of previous LE shades).  At least that is what I gathered from the murmurs.  Apparently they will be shades that were most popular in the L&B collection.  From talking to the TF exec last week, it looked like they are not close to making that decision yet.

I wondered if Stavros and the like would be back.  Unfortunately the colours I loved most (Francesco, Pablo, Rafael, etc) are still available.  So I doubt they will come back.  TF really needs more pink and berry shades in his permanent line.

I will be getting a full size Cooper though.  I am eager to have a matching full size with a mini :-)  Pure Pink is not available at Nordies yet :-(

That's exciting! I agree, there's a hole in the full size lineup, esp for orange and fuchsia. I was also hoping Rafael and Francesco at least would become permanent. 

Darn, you guys are such (bad) good enablers Smiley Wink lol. I think I want the palette, Golden Peach, Naked Bronze and the blush (haven't seen the swatch but I'm a sucker for TF blush). Thx Kate and ivyxox for posting the pictures. Does anyone think the highlight look somewhat similar to Love Lust?

Here are some pics you can compare the cheek and highlight from the new palette to:

I think Love Lust is warmer and a bit darker than the new highlight.

Also, I think the new cheek colour and highlight is different enough from the Stroked duo from fall so I'll still get it.  I am however, hoping the colours look more like they do in the pan than like the swatches Really Ree posted.

TomFordCheekDuoSwatches.png

Unknown copy.jpeg

Thx u so much Kate. You're da best Smiley Happy

Summer 2015 lip color sheer swatches from reallyree's blog

Paradiso

Skinny Dip

Rose Soleil

Sweet Spot

Sweet spot and Paradiso are soo pretty!

These are so pretty! I want all of them...but I must be good and pick 1 or 2 :-)

I want them all! Only 4? Thankfully!!!

Is Nude Dip really coming omg omg omg Smiley Very Happy 

I have been regretting not getting it ever since it was sold out last year. 

I was stalking Nordstrom and the SA I talked to said the rumor was they would have it. Rumor she said. But she was a little mysterious. 

Ahh all the tension Idk how I will wait Smiley Very Happy 

I will stay away from this thread...I will....(to be continued)

a.jpg

TOM FORD.

You're too funny Sonny!! LOL! Now look what you did...draw me in again! Smiley Happy

Good morning ladies !

I thought what better way to greet you then with the last photo I have of the summer collection.

In this photo, they are using the eye duo with that gorgeous blue. She said this was her favourite one of the four duos. 

Blue eye duo.png

And she mentioned that she thinks Rose Soleil was used in the picture of the blond girl that I posted yesterday.

So I asked what were must haves:

1. the eye/cheek palette

2. the blue eyeshadow duo

Canadians will be getting the summer collection late May/June.  Canada will also the the repromoted colours (pure pink, twist of fate, negligee, smoked red and couple  more but she didn't get the names...probably the same as what has been popping up online in the US) 

Black Orchid nail polish is going to be repromoted as well. 

Sooooo, what is everyone planning on getting from the summer collection? lol

I want it all except the black/silver eyeshadow duo. And I really should't getting the body oil but I love me some shimmery legs. lol

1 Reply