Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Tom Ford Updates

Hey Beauties- We have ALOT of threads around here for Tom Ford products. I figured I'd start one thread where we can update each other on items as they come out or we see them available. 

For all my UK'ers, or people willing to pay for shipping from the UK, Harrods has Softcore and Nude Dip from the Fall collection available right now. Happy Shopping! 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@TraceyEB Interesting. I've been interested in the shade Norma Jean ever since I watched her tutorials, but I wasn't sure if it won't look too metallic. Any thoughts?

I enjoy the relative sheerness of TF shadows (esp. Adonis) and how it makes my lids look dewy? glowy? shiny? without being metallic. 

@HoneydewKI find Jean has more of a sheen effect that can be built up to look metallic. If I wear the shade over primer, and apply it with my fingers, it shows up very subtly. The more layers applied, the more metallic it can look; it's also more metallic if you use a brush. If you apply it with your fingers, it can look sheer, but not dewy or glowy... sheeny. If I wear it on its own, I will build it up for a more metallic look. Often, though, I wear it over another shadow. Today, I applied the cream shadow in TF's Naked Bronze with my fingers but it looked a bit flat, so I swiped Jean over my eyelid and it brightened up the look. Once it dries down, it melded beautifully into a bronzy ombre and you wouldn't know that I'm wearing Jean at all. With other shades (or powders), it's more apparent. It's incredibly versatile and the CT cream shade I wear most often.

• I wanted to share something I found shocking: my love for the clutch size lip balms. This one is Neotropic. It's way more pigmented than I thought it would be and its very moisturizing. I've bought three now and I reach for them daily. Anyone else try them?image.jpeg

What a lovely color on you (like your pink sweater too!).

You look the picture of summer!! That lip balm shade on you is gorgeous. I've not tried any yet, but your post has intrigued me to give one a try! (I prefer the smaller lipstick sizes more and more.)

Thanks! I can see me really loving this one all through the summer. I bought two other colors as well. 

@mrsbaine  That is a gorgeous colour on you!

Thanks @greenchilli! Its a fav now! 

I love this on you @mrsbaine! Definitely wasn't on my radar but this color is just so pretty! Oddly this particular one isn't listed on the cdn sephora site 🤔

Thanks @Anewxa! It's weird; when they first came out, it wasn't on Sephora's US side either. Not that it was OOS, it simply wasn't there. I love it so much. It's such a pretty coral. 

Such a beautiful color on you @mrsbaine.  You look great as always! I tried Pure Shore.  Didnt like it at first but i like it more and more every time i wear it.  I'm considering getting Neotropics.

Beautiful, you look so fresh and spring-y! Smiley Happy

Beautiful!!! Love this color on you!! I must try these!! @mrsbaine

@mrsbaine I've seen these and thought they looked super adorable. The color looks so lovely on you! Smiley Happy 

XOXO,
Marieke

You look so spring and pretty! Smiley Happy

I found some more swatches:

Here's swatches from monsieuralex of the eye/cheek palette:

IMG_0449.PNG

Here's some of the cream/powder shadows from beautyyee blog. She has a review of the collection too.

IMG_0473.JPG

IMG_0474.JPG

Here's a picture of the new matte lipstick called velvet violet. I found this on a german online store site called Douglas. I haven't been able to find swatches yet. 

Tom_Ford-Lippen-Lip_Color_Matte-1.jpg

Left to right: Electric Pink, Velvet Violet, Moroccan Rouge, Smoke Red, First Time, Naked Coral

11137837_860362880698085_437491361_n.jpg

Left to right: Smoke Red, Moroccan Rouge, Electric Pink, Velvet Violet

11098204_744668918964010_17557840_n-1.jpg

Velvet Violet almost looks like the matte version of Violet Fatale, with more red in it.

I had better try on my Plum Lush matte lipstick again tomorrow to see how I like it.  I love the Velvet Violet shade...

Thx Kate! It would be cool if we can find the swatch for this and the comparison with Black Dhalia. Wait, what the heck is Smoke Red. Is it another new one? Oh boy!

I believe Smoke Red was an LE lipstick a year or two ago.  They have brought it back.

In the Lips and Boys line, Smoke Red was released as Leonardo.

Thx GC. I need to write to Mr Ford that if I buy all his expensive lipsticks, he has to guarantee that my lips look lovely as yours. Smiley Happy Darn, I'm not a lippie girl at all but this thread pushes me to an edge lol Smiley Wink

blackkitty, I have seen your lips!  They can't get any lovelier....

I am a lazy makeup person.  Lipstick gives the quickest "pick me up" with very little work.   Hence the collecting...

I am a bit worried that Electric PInk in the matte formula might look chalky on me.  Since it is a lighter shade, a luminous formula would work better on my lips than matte.  But the Velvet Violet would suit me.