Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

"Buy list" reshuffled, THIS is at the top.

Ughhhh this is so gorgeous 😭😭😭

raw.gif

Does anyone know if Sephora will be getting the Solar Exposure palette?

I am not a 100% sure but for now Neiman Marcus has labelled it under NM exclusives.

Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate Lip Swatches:

NIKITA - LEFT

20170212_TF Nikita-L2 - Copy.jpg

NIKITA RIGHT

20170212_TF Nikita-R2 - Copy.jpg

SABATEUR - LEFT

20170212_TF Sabateur-L - Copy.jpg

SABATEUR - RIGHT

20170212_TF Sabateur-R - Copy.jpg

Thanks guys!  🙂

Pretty!

Looks like Nikita already sold out at Holts 😞 I missed it 😞

Thanks for the lip swatches @greenchilli! All four look lovely on you. 

@greenchilli I always love seeing your lip swatches, they are perfect! And these look so good on you!

@greenchilli  i love these!! you have the most beautiful smile though, it's hard to focus on the lipsticks! ❤️

These shades look perfect on you!

I want everything. You can sell me anything. 

They look great on you @greenchilli

Looking at the product I thought Sabateur was pretty but maybe a bit too blue toned but they look very pretty and wearable on you @greenchilli 

Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Lip Duos:

Left - Nikita; Right - Sabateur

Swatches to follow. 

TF Shade & Illuminate Lip.jpg

My thoughts: 

Spoiler

They are very pigmented, and the formula was satin type.  I would say it lies in between their Luminous and Matte formulas.  They are comfortable, creamy to apply, not drying, and leave a stain.

Sabateur Left (fuschia) feels the most "matte",  I can feel the grainy pigments.  It annoys me a bit, but perhaps I pick up on little things.  I used to feel that the NARS Audacious lipsticks also felt grainy on my lips....but nobody else shared my sentiment.

The colours are beautiful, if you like these sort of bright/cold shades (which I do).  The formula is good.  About application - well, that is entirely a personal choice.  I really wish these were bullets.  I used fingers and their lip brush, and while both work...it really isn't the same as a bullet.  Very annoying.

For those using fingers - this will take a minute or two.  Unlike other cream lip colours that are often sheer, these are pigmented.  So a mistake isn't forgiving.  It was fine by me, but I took a minute more. 

For those that would like to use a brush, I suggest using a regular lip brush yo already own.  They are often short haired and stiff which would work better.  The lip brush that comes in the case will do, but it isn't all that.  The sponge tip side is a gimmick IMO.

If you like using a lip brush and already do so everyday - these will be great for you.

If you prefer bullet type lipsticks and don't care for fingers or a brush - then buy one to test before you splurge on more.  Or pass.

Are these repromoted or re-released shades?  Not exactly (from my limited info).  Sabateur Right seems closest to Black Dahlia/Black Orchid.  But the others are quite different in opacity, formula, or shade when compared to their closest counterparts IMO.  Then again, I see minute differences in lipsticks that make it interesting enough for me to own them.  

Lip colors/formula - Good
Application - Personal choice.  And may be a deal breaker for some.

So what you're saying is...I should just buy black dahlia and black orchid? 😄

Hi @Libellulesadding my 2 cents in here- 🙂 I feel like formula and finish is different in  Black Dahlia lipstick (as I also have) vs  Sabateur and though a bit trickier to apply, the Sabateur is longer lasting and has much less bleed.  They are somewhere in between the lipstick formulas I agree and I also wish were in lipstick form but they are good! I like them quite a bit so far. Try one! 😀

Speaking as someone that owns Black Dahlia, Black Orchid, and this......I am not saying anything.

My interest in lipsticks is not "typical".  So use your discretion 🙂

Beautylookbook had swatches of the lip shade things:

Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 12.14.46 PM.png

Anonymous Insider

I really dislike the packaging, but I do think these actually create some cool ombre effect...and I love the shade Possession. I'm so torn. 

testing