Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

You're welcome!

Thank youu for these! Im kinda liking purple noon more than the ones i initially thought i wanted...did you happen to see bicoastal? I know pink sand is perm but is pineo sole going to be as well or is that le u think?

I love Purple Noon but it's similar to so many other things, even inTom Ford's own line! Theo and Orchid Fatale off the top of my head. So that's down to a formula preference! 

They did not have either Bicoastal or the Contouring palette. 

I THINK Pieno Sole (THINK) is going to be LE. I think that's the mixed signal here that caused confusion for both SAs I talked to. Pink Sand is likely permanent and Pieno Sole is likely LE. There was a note printed in the book though that suggested it might be permanent but not sure. 

Pink Sand looks so gorgeous.

It's beautiful O.O

I was right 😉 That Pieno Sole is gorgeous 😉 Thx for the swatches 

You're welcome! I'm adding it to my order with my SA shortly :x. I did pick up two things while I was there...ugh the guilt. 

If you could only have one which one would you get pink sand or bicoastal? I did confirm today that pink sand is going to be permanent.

They did not have Bicoastal! I'd go for Bicoastal because it is LE. I didn't get confirmation from either SA that Pink Sand is permanent but they both think it is. 

Also worth adding. Bicoastal, you are getting a blush and a highlighter for $78 (and again, definitely LE). Pink Sand is gorgeous but you're getting ONE (albeit gorgeous and luminous) blush. For me, I'm super drawn to the creams because of my skin type. That being said, I don't have a lot of blushes, so Bicoastal has a place on my collection. 

Thanks - yeah the SA didn't have one either even to swatch. She was trying to talk me into pink sand and I was waffling on her so I just asked her to put me on the list to call when it comes in - I think I cheesed her off. 

I just don't know on pink sand - I think mostly because I have a Chanel blush that almost looks like pink sand plus I liked the swatch look of bicoastal better on bubblymichelle's arm if that makes sense. I also like powder blush better. IDK she just said that pink sand would work better on porcelain skin since it wasn't as sheer as bicoastal 😞 

So I actually went to the Tom Ford boutique (not where my SA is) because I was checking online and they were showing in stock for a few of the Soleil items. They didn't have a display set up, so when I walked in and just said I wanted to look at "Beauty," they brought me to their beauty area and brought out all the Soleil stuff that they DID have (they apparently just got it this morning because no one else had worn the lipsticks). NM had nothing! My SA hadn't even seen the bronzing primer when they had their training. 

Honestly, if you "cheesed her off," she doesn't sound like a very good SA. There is a reason that I shop where I do and that's because my SA (as well as everyone else at that counter) is incredibly warm and helpful. Don't get me wrong, she'll try and sell me on some things from time to time, but it's always more from an informative perspective, and she can read when I'm not interested and will never ever bring it up again :x. 

I I agree with you - The Bicoastal swatches are stunning and I think most people are in agreement on that (I'm pretty sure it will sell fast)! If you prefer Bicoastal swatches and a powder formul, I think you're right to choose that one! You'll likely be able to get Pink Sand more easily, even if it is LE, which means you'll have a chance to try and play with it yourself 🙂

Mine shipped...tracking says it arrives Wednesday.

Anonymous Insider

I've got all four lip colors but not bicoastal 😞 TF says it's gonna be shipped soon though. Huge disappointment. 

Mine shipped too!

Are yours from Neiman Marcus?

BK My SA is with NM and she'd said mid April. I think that date may have moved up to early April though because Bloomie's estimated shopping one went from close to 40 days yesterday to 15 this morning 🙂

My Neimans is having a launch party with the new items/collection April 1.  If that information helps...

Thx. Normally, I think if TF direct ships out today, Neiman should have the goodies in stock next week. I didn't realize Fire Lust was pre-order at Bloomie and ordered with them. Btw, Fire Lush is also $65 at TF direct. 😉

Oh I hope Holts gets this soon!

Me too

testing