Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

In my opinion, Malik is a little more sheer, shimmery and purple.  But i don't have Malik (just tried it on a few times) though I do have Julian (which I love).

I have posted both at one point.  I have both.  Neither is very orange or brown on me. 

Love Lust is like a classier version of Orgasm on my skintone, IMO (without all the heinous glitter)

Ravish is sort of a soft plum.

I can post swatches under artificial light now, or in daylight in the morning.  I might have some in my album - I will check.

I found my picture of LL - I never uploaded it 😄

i1205155mage.jpeg

Thank you!

Eyes were a mix of burnished amber and the yellow shade from sahara haze.

lips was nars fast life gloss on top of something brown from bite... honey berry I think?  (this was from last weekend)

njattana, I know I'm a lighter skin tone, but Ravish doesn't even pull too brown on me 🙂 it pulls more red. 

More red on me as well…I'm probably light-medium to medium

I see lots of beautiful lips, but where are the boys? 😉  Do they attract beautiful men like Jake Dhyllenhaal at your door?

Kingston! Very pretty, but I think he's one of the more dupeable ones. The formula is spot on for me, and he has less shimmer/frost than some of the others - probably why he seems like a less unique colour, yet great for those who don't like lots of shimmer 🙂 

IMG_5441.JPG

Very pretty! I thought he'd be a lot more frosty. This is pretty! 

Thank you, mrsbaine! Kingston is one I'd recomment for anyone less interested in frost 🙂 He's more of a satin. There's a bit of shine to him, but less so compared to the other new boys that I've tried.

Hmm, he looks a lot different than I expected him to.  I actually like him more than I thought I would.

He works beautifully with your coloring, lachaton!

Thank you, Mocha! I find a bright fuschia is usually a safe bet for me 🙂 

I'm really glad I picked him up even if he isn't as different as some of the other shades. 

I have officially entered The Tom Ford Zone. Special thank you to meganlisa who helped me get in touch with a nice SA from Niemans! 

Jay

Malik

Beauuttiffullll veg 🙂

I ❤️ Jay on you!!  He makes you look so sultry!

Both are beautiful on you, veggie! I'm really loving Jay though 😄 Glad you found some that you like!!

Love!!!  Welcome to the TF club!!!  Hope you love the shades.  I think they're both stunning.  I have to say though, Malik on you is just perfect.  I love Jay too...but Malik...wow!!!

I'm wearing Malik today and it's lavender with golden metallic finish 🙂   

IMG_5135.JPG

I love Malik. So pretty! 

Today I wore Alejandro nw only lip balm.I will take pictures wen I hv a break between my work. I got backups plus gifts - Theo, Joaquin, Roberto,Alejandro, Tony,  Drake, Jake n Kingston. Last 2 r 3 might be gifted.

Since we don't have a lot of swatches of deep mink hanging around, thought I'd drop one off 😉

1205152image.jpeg

1 Reply
testing