Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Malik is a lavender shade with fine golden shimmer in it and Julian has a satin finish, it's more pink than Malik.

This is a great comparison, ivyxox, thank you! I do love Julian but wish for less pink, am hoping Malik is the boy for me. 🙂

A couple thoughts:

1) I know there's still some question as to whether the new boys are permanent or LE. But so far it seems like the repromotes of the old boys might be permanent? So that could be one difference since Julian is a repromote and Malik is new.

2) Malik has more shimmer than Julian, so he's more of a frost. To me, that means he's a little more different but it depends on how you feel about that 🙂 I think he may be a tad more sheer too. 

In my opinion, Malik is a little more sheer, shimmery and purple.  But i don't have Malik (just tried it on a few times) though I do have Julian (which I love).

I have posted both at one point.  I have both.  Neither is very orange or brown on me. 

Love Lust is like a classier version of Orgasm on my skintone, IMO (without all the heinous glitter)

Ravish is sort of a soft plum.

I can post swatches under artificial light now, or in daylight in the morning.  I might have some in my album - I will check.

I found my picture of LL - I never uploaded it 😄

i1205155mage.jpeg

Thank you!

Eyes were a mix of burnished amber and the yellow shade from sahara haze.

lips was nars fast life gloss on top of something brown from bite... honey berry I think?  (this was from last weekend)

njattana, I know I'm a lighter skin tone, but Ravish doesn't even pull too brown on me 🙂 it pulls more red. 

More red on me as well…I'm probably light-medium to medium

I see lots of beautiful lips, but where are the boys? 😉  Do they attract beautiful men like Jake Dhyllenhaal at your door?

Kingston! Very pretty, but I think he's one of the more dupeable ones. The formula is spot on for me, and he has less shimmer/frost than some of the others - probably why he seems like a less unique colour, yet great for those who don't like lots of shimmer 🙂 

IMG_5441.JPG

Very pretty! I thought he'd be a lot more frosty. This is pretty! 

Thank you, mrsbaine! Kingston is one I'd recomment for anyone less interested in frost 🙂 He's more of a satin. There's a bit of shine to him, but less so compared to the other new boys that I've tried.

Hmm, he looks a lot different than I expected him to.  I actually like him more than I thought I would.

He works beautifully with your coloring, lachaton!

Thank you, Mocha! I find a bright fuschia is usually a safe bet for me 🙂 

I'm really glad I picked him up even if he isn't as different as some of the other shades. 

I have officially entered The Tom Ford Zone. Special thank you to meganlisa who helped me get in touch with a nice SA from Niemans! 

Jay

Malik

Beauuttiffullll veg 🙂

I ❤️ Jay on you!!  He makes you look so sultry!

Both are beautiful on you, veggie! I'm really loving Jay though 😄 Glad you found some that you like!!

Love!!!  Welcome to the TF club!!!  Hope you love the shades.  I think they're both stunning.  I have to say though, Malik on you is just perfect.  I love Jay too...but Malik...wow!!!

I'm wearing Malik today and it's lavender with golden metallic finish 🙂   

IMG_5135.JPG

1 Reply
testing