Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

LOL!   So cute! 🤣🤣🤣@Ispend2much6

OMG! Today I received some incredibly awesome unicorn mail! Some of it was literally unicorns!!! That's a unicorn mouse pad!!!! Thank you so much @shimmerbait for the wonderful gifts!  I am truly speechless. I wanted that Lilac Geode so bad lol. Just beautiful. And love the mermaid from Love Luxe. So happy the powder made it in one piece! And you remembered my love for all things Fresh Creme Ancienne! Thank you so much!!! You are so thoughtful and sweet! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 💙💙💙💜💜🦄

gift.png

@shimmerbait You're the sweetest! 

So sweet @veronika23 @shimmerbait

That highlighter is beautiful! Enjoy everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️💗💗💗💗🦄🦄🦄

So thoughtful @shimmerbait 😄  ♥ those gummies are adorable! Enjoy mermaid @veronika23!

Fabulous mermaid mail!   This is all so perfect for you!   @veronika23  I hope you love Lilac Geode - It is gorgeous!!! ❤️

Bravo!  You are a fabulous fairy mermaid!  @shimmerbait

What a marvellous gift @shimmerbait! Everything looks like it's made for @veronika23.

@veronika23 Unicorn goodness! ❤️

@shimmerbait what an amazingly lovely gift! Super summer, super whimsical, love it! And @veronika23, so happy you got some awesome unicorn mail! What a flipping great way to start a week!

Also, @Ispend2much6 I LOVE that you are wearing two different highlighters right now. Rock that look!

@NotCrocker  It is a great way to start the week!!! Especially since my morning started out crappy! 😄

@NotCrocker  Lol!  One time I actually was messing around with different eyeshadows and liners, and had two completely different makeup on my eyes. Enough time passed during the day that I forgot I had done that, and I went out shopping.  I thought I had gotten a couple of weird looks by the checkout clerks, and was ready to say something smart, but I'm glad I didn't when I got home and looked in the mirror!  They probably didn't know whether to say something or run and hide.

Or maybe they were just startled to be in the presence of someone so fashion forward! Too talented to just showcase one look at a time! @Ispend2much6

@NotCrocker  I like your brain.

@shimmerbait  You are so very thoughtful!!  @veronika23  I'm wearing Lilac Geode on my right cheek, and Amethyst whatever it's called on the left, trying them out. haha  Hope you love yours.

So cool!! Everything looks perfect for you @veronika23 Heart  you'll have to let us know how you like the Love Luxe.  Boy, @shimmerbait  is a sneaky one!  Smiley LOL 

Image result for dancing xena gif

I love how everything is color coordinated lol 😄 Such an amazing and thoughtful package you put together @shimmerbait 💙 

P.S. Please let me know how you like the Sugarfina lips @veronika23, still haven't gotten around to trying those 😄

Will do @Mcakes! Those darn Sugarfina candy are addictive! So happy we can get them here now!  Which ones have you tried?

if you like sour gummies, I love the sour hearts and the atomic sours. 

@lipstick4soul  sometimes I like sour so I'll keep those in mind. Thanks! 🙂

They definitely are addictive lol. I've tried Peach Bellini (of course lol), Champagne Bears, Bourbon Bears, Confetti Dolci, Martini Olive Almonds, Ice Cream Cones and Robin's Egg Caramels. I think that's it, but I might have sampled some others at the store I can't remember 😄

Peach Bellini is amazing!!!!  I also love the champagne bears, green juice bears and chocolate bacon toffee something or other - sooooo delicious!

testing