Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Thanks @angel7594

I love this idea! I oftentimes come to BT after a very stressful workday to look around & wind down. Sometimes that means grabbing an exciting promo or laughing at the gifs. I enjoy and appreciate all of you, BT community! Smiley Happy

Thanks!  Yes it should be a fun for all to de-stress.

I absolutely agree, @bem564 @veronika23! Thanks for helping to make it so!Smiley Wink

Thanks @shoegirly

There are a few people who come to mind for me when I think of consistently helpful, charitable with their time, their willingness to answer questions and share insights, and who really have (whether knowingly or not) done so much to help me figure out a great number of things in the past few months. 

Hat tip to @meganlisa@Libellules@veronika23 & @etscore1 from me. I can't even begin to count the questions and conversations I've had where you've been nothing but patient, kind, and helpful. I appreciate you. xx.

@frametheface thank you!  You are always a pleasure and value add as well.  I think you might have patiently given me as much advice as I've given you!  Or at least close!!!

Aw thanks! Always nice to have a chat and agree on pet peeves lol Smiley Very Happy

@frametheface thank you! I always enjoy interacting with you Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Love this.

Reminds me of a simple and better time, with so many parties: spring parties, heart parties, crazy midnight extravaganzas.

Let's make it rain.

I think BT just needed a place to be silly again lol

I forgot to add one of my fav memes... so here goes! Smiley Very Happy

I missed so much the llama!

I love that!!!😁 Here is one of my favorites. 

Sick & tired of all the unnecessary drama both here and in life in general; @veronika23 thanks for this thread (& all the others that feed my addiction Smiley Tongue )

Watched this over the weekend with some little ones and died of laughter.  Oh to be that young again 

Smiley Happy

I am SO with you!!

Minions unite!

Thanks @ElleElleG! I'm with you too. We all need some laughter in our lives Smiley Happy

V - since you mentioned special heart milestones, just saw that I'm at 7777!! I need to call my pilot and get the jet to Vegas big time!!

Woohoo!! Here's some more lucky hearts for you!

💙💚💛💜💖💙💚

Awesome! Heart

Wait is it bad if I gave you a heart? LOL Smiley Very Happy Go play the lotto!!

Tomorrow is Friday, I just noticed that I finally made HoF, and I located a mermaid Pusheen. It's the little things that make a crappy day way better!

Oh, and Dairy Queen now makes a Double Fudge Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream cake. <3

Congrats on making HoF status, and finding the mermaid Pusheen!! I will be going to DQ this weekend for that ice cream cake.... Smiley Very Happy

YAY! Congrats!

Enjoy Mermaid Pusheen! Geez, that thing is truly mythical! 

3 Replies