Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@NotCrocker  I like your brain.

@shimmerbait  You are so very thoughtful!!  @veronika23  I'm wearing Lilac Geode on my right cheek, and Amethyst whatever it's called on the left, trying them out. haha  Hope you love yours.

So cool!! Everything looks perfect for you @veronika23 Heart  you'll have to let us know how you like the Love Luxe.  Boy, @shimmerbait  is a sneaky one!  Smiley LOL 

Image result for dancing xena gif

I love how everything is color coordinated lol 😄 Such an amazing and thoughtful package you put together @shimmerbait 💙 

P.S. Please let me know how you like the Sugarfina lips @veronika23, still haven't gotten around to trying those 😄

Will do @Mcakes! Those darn Sugarfina candy are addictive! So happy we can get them here now!  Which ones have you tried?

if you like sour gummies, I love the sour hearts and the atomic sours. 

@lipstick4soul  sometimes I like sour so I'll keep those in mind. Thanks! 🙂

They definitely are addictive lol. I've tried Peach Bellini (of course lol), Champagne Bears, Bourbon Bears, Confetti Dolci, Martini Olive Almonds, Ice Cream Cones and Robin's Egg Caramels. I think that's it, but I might have sampled some others at the store I can't remember 😄

Peach Bellini is amazing!!!!  I also love the champagne bears, green juice bears and chocolate bacon toffee something or other - sooooo delicious!

@Mcakes  Excellent choices!  I keep waiting for a Gilt City Voucher like they had last year, but it's not happening yet.  Although they do send coupons pretty regularly.

@Ispend2much6I think current offer is "SUMMERFUN"- $10 OFF EVERY $50 spent. 

@lipstick4soul  Thank you!  That means shipping will only be $3. lol  I've been spoiled by sales.

@Ispend2much6 yes! They do send out coupons to their email list pretty often. 

Any favs in there @Mcakes? I just had a look on their site and I've tried the peach (hmmm), champagne bears (ok), ice cream cones (ok), birthday cake caramels (good/fav), beach buddies (fav), Tahitian vanilla caramels (good/fav), cuba libre (meh), dark chocolate sea salt caramels (fav), I think fruity loops (bleh), heavenly sours (good), I think some of the pearls (meh), Kyoto blossoms (meh, pure sugar), maybe the robin's eggs caramels too...  hahahaha that list is way longer than I thought.  I had bought a starter pack or something and one time got some free so yeah guess that's why I've tried so much 😄

@veronika23 I'm not even going to begin to craft an excuse as to why I've tried so many... LOL 😄 

I really enjoyed the Peach Bellini and Robin's Egg Caramels. I do want to try out the sours that @Ispend2much6 mentioned. I was expecting more from the Bourbon Bears 😕 Just not worth it IMO. Make your own drunken gummies and they will taste better lol. 

@Mcakes  or your own jello shots!!! 😄

Image result for shots shots shots gif

Lol!   @veronika23 @Mcakes

jelloshot1.gif

@Ispend2much6   hahaha yes!!! That's me too... Although I wear sandals until the ground is frozen 😄

@veronika23  That's pretty common where I live too, except the ground rarely gets frozen.  If we have snow, even if it's a few inches on the ground, it usually melts in a day or two.  Did you ever decide about the Number 4 spray?  My hair is a little more coarse since I colored it, but my hubby told me my hair looked nice, and I had used it again.  I didn't use it this a.m. and frizz city.

@Ispend2much6  oh we get plenty of snow :D. I like boots too... so basically from sandals to boots! lol I found the company on some sketchy Canadian website but that was about it for now... I have to keep looking. I think I might just go back to blow drying my hair... too much frizz around the hair line when my hair is up right now 😞

testing