Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I like this @veronika23 what a great idea. 😄

Thank you @jen143xo

Two folks who haven't been mentioned yet and who have helped me out a lot - @meganlisa & @notcreative.

NC "Deals" thread and ML "Limited Edition" threads are two of my favorites and I appreciate the time they take maintaining these and responding to questions.  But besides helping me get stuff I love, they both have been very sweet to me and other users.  Thanks ladies!

Great people on BT have made this experience fun.

Spoiler

Thanks. Maintaining my threads is actually pretty easy, because the wonderful contributors beat me to posting most of the better stuff. I will pop in and answer deal questions when I can though, so I appreciate that. I love our group (new members are always welcome), because they are so friendly and willing to help someone else nab a wonderful deal. Although I love a lot of threads, the deals thread has become my favorite, closely followed by empties, sub sharing, and of course Sephora Promos. 

I think those who keep up the Sephora deals thread put in a lot of hard work. I know when I update codes or articles (off BT) that it is very time consuming. I do not want to miss anyone, but @lachaton@beauty2sample@kso1225 and others do a great job. Although I only check them when I have a Sephora order to place, I will probably pop in a little more often now that they have fun games. I love games. 

@spikeorrn @veronika23 @angel7594 Thanks.  I've mostly not been on BT and not maintaining my thread...so you've just motivated me to re-engage...at least on the limited thread.  

The people on BT are what make it.  Thanks for the reminder.  

So, good to see you, @meganlisa

Was wondering if you were on break like I was......????

I was just going to post the same thing @whee. Glad to see you @Meganlisa although I've been scarce on BT also. Hope you are doing well.

@wheeeee Missed you too! I noticed you were gone...for quite a while!  So good to see you also!  I do think about you.

I've been on a break.  But now this thread is drawing me back on a little.  

And love your YouTube channel too- very helpful!

@spikeorrn  Thanks!  It's a lot of work but fun!  Too much makeup!

Yes! I enjoy reading your thoughtful postings @meganlisa 💖💜

@angel7594Thanks.  Appreciated!

Yay! 🙂

@meganlisa Long time!!!! Hope all is well with you ❤️

@jesscheems You also!!!  I have seen some pretty eye looks from you though.  You need to come visit and teach me!

You're too sweet!

Yes!

4Ev4dPs.gif

I agree, those are great threads 😊

Great thread idea @veronika23!

Thanks @jesscheems

Thanks to etscore1 for always having the perfect gifs to make us laugh; and for creating the incredibly helpful questions thread!!!

testing