Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Fifth that! She's such a huge contributor to BT and I'm so happy she's here!!

@veronika23 Awesome thread idea, I love all the positivity!

Thanks @tbuss

I love this idea! I oftentimes come to BT after a very stressful workday to look around & wind down. Sometimes that means grabbing an exciting promo or laughing at the gifs. I enjoy and appreciate all of you, BT community! 🙂

Thanks!  Yes it should be a fun for all to de-stress.

I absolutely agree, @bem564 @veronika23! Thanks for helping to make it so!;)

Thanks @shoegirly

@veronika23 awesome thread! Thank YOU! You are one of the BT'ers I couldn't live with out! You work so hard on new product posts, so that I can come to one place and find the latest on ALL my favorite brands. And much love to @beauty2sample who helps me find Easter eggs and makes ordering fun!
And, thanks to all the BT'ers who are so helpful and kind!

image.jpg

Thanks @Randell. LOVE Ariel! Go mermaids!!!! 😄

I hope they let this stay on the main board, because I have not been to off topic in a long time. I like the idea of having a somewhat general thread to post these things on, so more people can see them without complaints of clogging the feed. Another wonderful idea. Thanks for all of your contributions, @veronika23. I do not purchase the latest and greatest often, because I prefer to get deals which come less often on new releases. Your contributions to those who do are invaluable though. 

And, now a random comment elsewhere in the thread to bury my I hope this stays on the main board comment from the feed.

Thanks @notcreative.  Well it is BT and beauty related so yes it belong here. 😉

hahaha that's funny... I will also follow your random comment lead 😄

and because this is cute and funny even if seen by everyone...

so if ever you come across some funny makeup (or random) stuff please share with all of us.  You never know who needs a smile on their face 😉

1378294278-funny-Panda-bear-mascara-eyes-black-spot1.jpg

Haha!!! I love this! Too cute!

That's great!!! LOL on me lately it's one eye with and one eye without...

Thank you @veronika23 for starting this thread so we can all embrace the wonderful BTers that we love ❤️

You are welcome 🙂

Very cute!!

Thanks to jemly for creating the great random thoughts beauty part deux thread, it is one of my favorites!!

@angel7594 I totally LOVE this little guy!!, you made my night, thank you for posting!! 🙂

awww, you're welcome!! 💗

Very thankful for BT because I have made some pretty awesome friends.  I have learned so much from everyone on here, not just about beauty. So thank you to everyone who makes this such a great/fun place! 

One of my favorite BT moments was the ELF trade boxes I participated in. 💖 I have soooo many more things I love about this place but that was one of my favorites. I made some really good friendships doing that. 😉

You are just the sweetest @jen143xo! You are one of the first BTers to welcome me and I am so happy to have you as a friend ❤️

P.S. I can't wait to get our avatars back 😛

ariel GIF

4 Replies
testing