Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Mermaids & Unicorns

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha Smiley Very Happy

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Check out this tutorial! So pretty! Details are in the spoiler, and you'll probably have zoom in (aka click the pics) to see the text better. Sorry... this was such a pain to screenshot. Smiley Sad

gmermaid1.PNG

Spoiler
gmermaid2.PNGgmermaid3.PNGgmermaid4.PNGgmermaid5.PNGgmermaid6.PNGgmermaid7.PNGgmermaid8.PNGgmermaid9.PNGgmermaid10.PNGgmermaid11.PNGgmermaid12.PNGgmermaid13.PNGgmermaid14.PNGgmermaid15.PNGgmermaid16.PNG

Here's the article link: https://www DOT glamour DOT com/story/mermaid-makeup-tutorial-halloween

Nice!!! Thanks @lmi82 Smiley Happy

Wow!!!! @lmi82❤️❤️❤️

Dropping the 411: I went to Ulta yesterday to return and rebuy my Glazen eyeglosses at 50% off Thanks, @ClassicallyFab for the heads up. While I was there, I saw a sign at the register stating that Too Faced reps were going to be at my Ulta on October 7th ALL DAY talking about new product lines, holiday releases, etc. We can only hope and pray that the Unicorn Survival KIt along with other sneaky peeked items will be on offer!! I don't know if this is at every Ulta on 10/7/17, but it's worth checking!

Thanks for the heads up!  @mermadelove @ClassicallyFab 😘😘😘

@Tamara76  Go Team mermicorn!

I had a chat with a freelance Too Faced rep, today. He didn't know much about when releases will be 🤤 dropping, but was confident that Unicorn would be dropped prior to the holidays. @mermadelove @veronika23 @Tamara76 Not exciting news, and not 100% concrete seeming, but nice news, nonetheless.

Thanks for the update @ClassicallyFab. @mermadelove! Smiley Happy

Hahahaha! Stupid autocorrect!!!

"When releases will be drooling" ? I'm pretty sure you meant "dropping" but it's hilarious considering we are all drooling over this one! 😂🤣😂

Cross-posting from the September Hauls thread - Found this set at Bath & Body Works today:

Their noses are magnetic, so they can "kiss"!!!Their noses are magnetic, so they can "kiss"!!!

I popped into BBW with some friends after movies and beers and we may have squealed so loudly upon seeing these that other customers stopped and stared.  One of my friends was just like "Yeah, we're 12."  LOL!!!  

We each bought a set to split with our daughters! <3

Cute!

Thanks, V!!! 🦄💜🦄💜.  @veronika23

Whoa- need these! Thanks @Tamara76!!! 🦄 I'm always breaking my hand sanitizer holders. I'm going to buy these in duplicate. Too cute!

@ClassicallyFab  You're welcome!!! 🦄💜🦄💜. You know - I have noticed the same thing Since they redesigned the pocketbac holders!  They break a lot more easily! 😢😢😢

@veronika23 @Tamara76 @ClassicallyFab @mermadelove @Randell @Mcakes

Tagging a few ladies since this thread doesn't show up on the main feed anymore. Lately my partner has been surprising me with little gifts. Today I came home to another package and it contained the most beautiful thing...

Her body is the anchor of the mirror and curves around the edge to the handle.Her body is the anchor of the mirror and curves around the edge to the handle.On the front her hair curves along the other direction.On the front her hair curves along the other direction.

@vegchililover78  That is seriously the most beautiful mirror I've ever seen. Perfect for a mermaid brushing her hair! <3

Oh my!!!!!   That mirror is so lovely!  What a sweet and thoughtful gift!!! <3 <3 <3   @vegchililover78

Whoa @vegchililover78! Where can I get this? So beautiful! You're a lucky/ fortunate gal! 🙃

@ClassicallyFab He found it on Amazon. The brand is Summit Hill, search for Summit Collection Art Nouveau Collectible Mermaid Hand Mirror Nymph Decoration. I really was speechless he picked this out all by himself. Today was a pretty great day aside from the surprise gift. We went for tacos at a little shop that opened down the street from us and then went to see a special showing of Labyrinth at the historic theatre nearby. 

David Bowie is so beautiful, but my heart belongs to Ludo. When I was little I wanted to curl up in his arms, still do.

4,718 Replies