Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

how does someone participate in this/ send someone something? this looks like an amazing idea πŸ¦„β€πŸ˜†

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

OMG!!!!   I received the most unexpected surprise unicorn mail treasure from @heartsmyface!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 

I was super confused when I opened the package because I thought it was something I had ordered from an indie brand at first, but when I pulled everything out of the mailer I was simply stunned by surprise and pure joy!!!!!

042218heartsgift.PNG

Hearts sent me the sweetest thank you note along with my very first ever items from Les Les Merveilleuses LADURΓ‰E!!!!! 

How cute is the little face cloth?!!! 

And the blush is absolutely stunning!!!! 

And she also included a little wooden Alpaca puzzle I can build!  This is seriously the most fun and special surprise gift ever!!!!

Here is a closeup of the darling cameo blush:

042218laduree.PNG

Thank you, thank you, thank you, my dear @heartsmyface!  You are such a lovely friend and I am so happy I met you on BT/BIC!!!!   I will cherish these gifts from you and cannot wait to put them on display in my beauty room once I get it painted and set up!!!! <3 <3 <3 

Image result for thank you gif with roses

So, so pretty @Tamara76! @heartsmyface is the sweetest!! Heart

I am seriously going to go crazy when we go to Japan. I'm going to bring back an entire suitcase full of Laduree makeup and akoya pearls!!! 

@PaletteAddict99   WOW!! I am literally in awe. I would have been in tears to receive something so beautiful!!! @Tamara76    did a spectacular job gifting !! ( as usual) <3

Wow @Tamara76 that blush is Exquisite!!! I love cameos and the color is so beautiful <3 The matching brush is so perfect too. They look like ivory. The wash cloth is so soft and sweet. Those are truly things to treasure and the alpaca puzzle looks FUN Smiley Happy Enjoy!!! Smiley Happy

That blush is absolutely gorgeous, @Tamara76! And I love the face cloth- so pretty. @heartsmyface really put together a great package!

Thank you so much, @quspork!  I completely agree!   This was just the sweetest surprise package ever!!!! <3 <3 <3 

Awwww,  you’re very welcome!  You were supposed to get that package months ago but I was procrastinating big time with mailing stuff out!!  I’m pretty sure i exceeded the acceptable etiquette timeframe  for a thank you for my Christmas gifts, lol!  @Tamara76

Oh my goodness, no way!!!!  The timing was absolutely perfect because it was a total surprise!!!!  And you seriously didn't have to send me a thank you gift, but I am super appreciative that you did!  I am still in awe of how beautiful it all is! <3 

Thank you again, my dear! <3    @heartsmyface

OMG swoon!! So incredibly beautiful Heart This will be perfect for your new beauty room @Tamara76 ! Even better that @heartsmyface sent it to you Heart

Thank you so much, @Mcakes!  I totally agree that it is even more special because it came from such a sweet friend! <3 <3 <3 

@Tamara76  That is an incredible gift; the blush is stunning!  @heartsmyface  You really know how to spoil a gal. Smiley Happy

I agree with you again, @Ispend2much6! <3 <3 <3 <3

I received the sweetest thank you card and mermaid magnet from @veronika23!  Thank you for the cute note and special magnet - I really love them and I'll think of you fondly when I see the magnet on my fridge!!!!! xoxoxoxo

042218vthankyou.PNG

Love it Heart 

Thank you, @Mcakes!   Me, too!  xoxoxoxo

@Tamara76  So cute!  @veronika23  finds the neatest gifts.

Thanks!  I completely agree!!! <3 <3 <3   @Ispend2much6

I’m so excited to have received such a wonderful unicorn mail package. Everything a girl could dream of <3 so fun and unique <3

Thank you so much @heartsmyface for your generosity in sharing with me your exquisite treasures from your travels abroad.

I’m so grateful Smiley HappyJust unpackedJust unpacked

On my counterOn my counter

I’ve wanted that Jill Stuart mirror since I saw Hearts post it and both the mirror and it’s satin case are so elegant. The JS blush and puff wand are to die for <3 The Nest candle smells heavenly in the scent Apricot Tea. I’ve always wanted to own something Paula & Joe and this cute cat case matches perfectly with a new hand bag I just got. The juicy lemon point pads and the Tamjelly stickers are so new and interesting to me. And then there is the Evita Beauty whip soap that I can’t wait to try and will surely covet!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

@PaletteAddict99,

I can't get over how beautiful your counter is!  It looks like agate to me, just the most gorgeous stone!

@mermadelove

1,484 Replies