Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Unicorn mail sounds amazing!!

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I’m so happy I could cry!! It looks like I’ve acquired a Fairy Godmother, and I couldn’t be more grateful for these thoughtful gifts πŸ’•β€οΈπŸ’œ 

86F28AF5-1FA8-4B0C-853C-43D5B3FB2306.gif

One of my favourite parts about being apart of the BIC is making friends with so many amazing people. I feel really lucky to have crossed paths with @itsfi, she's shown me nothing but kindness, she’s so supportive, and has such a positive energy! I can hardly believe the love and thought that went into this gift, I think I gasped about a million times opening it! There are so many products that I have been wanting to try but haven’t because of the exchange/shipping/customs, you know πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ I can’t wait to use Babyfacial (insert high pitched girly scream here!!) and try out these sheet masks (I can’t even pick a fave because I just keep thinking β€œthat one looks the best! No this one does, Oh maybe this one!”). It’s like you read my mind ❀️ I’m stoked to try the Peace out Acne and Peace out pores, legitimately so cool!! She even sent a year supply of chocolate for me and my kids to enjoy πŸ˜„πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ« I’ve never even tried, or heard of most of these so I’m pretty darn excited! And TWO mommy and me sets of sheet masks πŸ’•πŸ’ž Really looking forward to masking with my daughter ❀️ 

I could go on forever, but seriously thank you x1000000, this is the best gift I’ve ever received πŸ’•β€οΈ 4A862BBF-B333-4A5B-9E49-1FA6A8F0E694.jpeg

A1657F1D-03A3-428A-8D32-03AE038BA0DB.jpeg

*passing @bakeamuffin the box of tissues* This really is such an amazing gift @itsfi! The MLP is the cherry on top Heart

Wow!  This is seriously sweet!   So much candy and so many masks and stickers, to boot! What an awesome gift from an awesome friend!  @itsfi is definitely a BIC Fairy Godmother!   

Enjoy, @bakeamuffin! <3

Wth all these candies, it’s literally so sweet πŸ«πŸ˜„ thank you @Tamara76 πŸ˜Š

@bakeamuffin,

Congratulations on receiving such great Unicorn Mail! I love those Peace Out Acne Healing Dots.  @itsfi is so thoughtful and generous!  You are going to have so much fun with this!  Smiley Happy

Thank you @tsavorite 😊 I think @itsfi really thought ahead and knew how useful the acne Peace Out products would be for helping with post-chocolate binge breakouts πŸ˜„

@bakeamuffin  @tsavorite  Well, I mean, how else were you going to see how effective the acne products would be?!! 🍫 It's all for research and testing purposes! πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ”¬πŸ”¬ You're a real trooper; thanks for taking one for team @bakeamuffin! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

WOWZA!  That's some amazing unicorn mail right there!!!  Enjoy @bakeamuffin!!!

Thanks @veronika23! πŸ˜Š @itsfi really surprised me! πŸ˜„πŸ¦„

@bakeamuffin. What a totally delightful gift from @itsfi!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

I totally would have died to receive something like that. SO lovely!!!  Enjoy!!!!

xoxoxo

Thank you @mermadelove πŸ˜„❀️

It bascially felt like Christmas in July and @itsfi was Santa πŸŽ…πŸ» πŸ˜„ so so grateful for her generosity πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ’• 

What a fantastic gift from @itsfi! I'm sure you and your little girl will have a blast trying out masks and snacking on some of that delicious candy! I hope you enjoy everything, @bakeamuffin!

πŸ˜„ thank you so much @quspork, I’m really looking forward to spending the time with her ☺️

What a thoughtful gift @bakeamuffin! Enjoy all your masks!

@Aaliaa thank you ☺️ she seemed to pick ones that really cater to my skin needs, it will be really fun to share about them! πŸ’•πŸ˜„

Awwww, thank you @bakeamuffin; such sweet and kind words.  <3 <3 <3  So happy you'll get to try out some products you've been eyeing.  Hope you and your kids enjoy the treats.  Smiley Happy

5D993BA6-1575-48DB-B388-0109963C14D2.gif

We’re enjoying them so much @itsfi today we indulged in some of the 5th Avenue candy bars, and one of Whatchamacallit, as well as the Sugar Babies and so far we’re loving everything πŸ˜„ Perfect snacks for an evening watching Shrek ❀️ Also tried Babyfacial for the first time and I can’t wait to review in the masking thread! πŸ˜„  06E08242-9A6B-48F8-9FC9-76B5E3CA17A7.gif

What a great set of masks, @bakeamuffin! I remember you mentioned how hard it was to get the mommy & me sheet masks so it's so kind of @itsfi to mail you some! And all that candy looks yummy! Have fun masking! 

@SpaceLlama Thank you, I foresee many relaxing masking session courtesy of @itsfi β˜ΊοΈ Totally blown away by her level of generosity ☺️ 

1,768 Replies