Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

🖤🌈🦄📦🖤 Post your unicorn mail here!!!! 🖤🌈🦄📦🖤

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

Today I received a total surprise in the mail from that sweetie known as @Mcakes!  She is another extremely thoughtful person.  You can tell she makes a habit of studying people for good purposes like giving them a sweet surprise.  You are something else girlie!  

IMG_2710 (2).jpgAn adorable mermaid pouch, a cute unicorn pen that matches my pink pen holder, a gorgeous highlighter (talc-free!) that reflects lavender, a mask for skin damaged from the sun, and some PSL caramels that are GONE.IMG_2711 (2).jpgA close-up of the pouch and pen.

This is soooooo cute!   @Mcakes is a total doll! <3

Enjoy, @Ispend2much6!!! xoxoxoxo

@Tamara76  Thank you!

This is wonderful unicorn mail, @Ispend2much6Unidentified @McakesUnidentified!

This is such a sweet surprise package @Ispend2much6 - the pouch and pen are adorable! @Mcakes is very kind and has a good eye for picking out some super cute gifts. 

@itsfi  I agree!  Everything about @Mcakess super cute.

@Ispend2much6@Mcakes,

Very sweet Unicorn Mail!  I love the mermaid bag!  Smiley Happy

@tsavorite  Thanks!!!  It is very cute. I love the line drawings.

This is too cute @Ispend2much6 Heart and you're right!  @Mcakes does have a bad habit of sending out surprise Unicorn mail (LOL!) Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt @Ispend2much6 oh no, my secret is out Smiley Tongue 

Love you ladies Heart !

@ZombieMetroAnt  She's good at it- lots of practice too. Smiley Happy

A few weeks ago I received a wonderful surprise from my good friend @ClassicallyFab (I hope I'm not incriminating you in any way to describe you as my friend?  Let me know if you want to keep that on the DL.)  Smiley Wink

She is one of the absolute most thoughtful gift-givers I've ever met (there are quite a few on this site actually.)  She has so much going on in her life yet she found the time and energy to think of me, and I'm so grateful!

Inside the box were the following:

1. Scratch n Sniff stamps- Not only were these cute and a surprise to me, we actually had run out of stamps and I kept forgetting to buy them!

First Scratch-and-Sniff Stamps Debut June 20

2. Vidal Sour Apple Slices- I can't begin to tell you how addictive these are.  @Tamara76   You would probably love these, since you like Sugarfina's Apple Frogs.  I can't post a photo because, well, they've disappeared.  An apple a day keeps the doctor away- I should have a lot of good days ahead then!

Image result for vidal sour apple slices

3. Sour Triple Layer Gummy Bears- These were soft and yummy too.  These were my kids' favorites.  I'm now committed to buying them a big bag of them soon. Smiley Happy

Image result for layered gummy bears

4. Sport 2 People Stretching Strap- Seriously, I love this!  Any exercise I can do on my bed is a winner to me. Smiley Happy  I actually can get better stretches with this than on my own effort.  I won't go into details about my health issues, but this is one of the most loving gifts I've ever received.

Stretching Strap Passionate Red

IMG_2709.JPGThe cutest little mug and a perennial vintage Halloween calendar! Classicallyfab knows how much I love decorations and vintage. I can't believe she paid such attention to our conversations, but that's just the kind of person she is.

Thank you again, @ClassicallyFab.  I feel so happy whenever I happen to glance at these gifts and think of you.

Awww -These are the sweetest surprises from @ClassicallyFab!  And you're right, those apple candies sound amazing!!!  Actually, all of the candy sounds amazing!!! <3 And I never could find those stamps - I guess I should have ordered them online.  Too cute! <3 

Enjoy!  @Ispend2much6

@Tamara76  "Thanks, lady!

Oh goodness those stamps are great! And as a lover of all things vintage Halloween I must say that the calendar is freaking awesome!

@ReadPanda  I don't know where she got that, but there were quite a lot of vintage Halloween items on Cost Plus World Market's site.

I just bought a few things from the holiday section at the shop they have near me, though I guess now I may have to spend money online too, haha.

@Ispend2much6@ClassicallyFab,

The Scratch and Sniff Stamps are so cute!  I love them!  And everything else!  So very thoughtful!  What a cool friend!  Smiley Happy

@tsavorite  Thanks!  Cool is a good word. Smiley Happy

@Ispend2much6,

Does that show my age, or what?    Smiley Happy

2,381 Replies