Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I was spoiled with this lovely galentine's package from @keana1 and Kauai - thank you, thank you! It's been great learning about skincare ingredients from you and this thoughtful box of goodies is amazing!! When I went to pick up my mail, my mail person said to me "careful now, this one is heavy!" Smiley Happy 

IMG_4746.JPGJust look at all these beauties! These Face Shop masks are some of my favorites and keana1 knows I love the Sephora avocado hand mask and Laneige lip sleeping mask! Yay! I've wanted to try the Sephora Collection sleep mask and Holicka sheet masks! My skin is looking forward to the hydration these goodies will bring. Thank you keana1!The sheet masks were so much to begin with, but there was more...

Spoiler
IMG_4752.JPGDeluxe samples! LOVE DE Marula Oil and have been wanting to try a host of these items. LOVE the card and how pretty is that bag?!IMG_4756.JPGSkincare, makeup, hair and body care samples - perfect for my work trips!IMG_4747.JPGMatcha green tea (yum!) and some tasty candies that may or may not have been consumed. Smiley Wink

Thank you, keana1, for these goodies and for your friendship! I can't wait to try everything!

That's such a fabulous gift, @itsfi! In addition all the amazing masks, there are some great samples in there. Very sweet of @keana1 to send you some extra goodies! 

This is so nice, @itsfi!  I love the masks that @keana1 picked out for you!

Oh @itsfi, what an wonderful surprise @keana1  sent you! I spy so many great masks and samples that I just know have found the right home 😊 How very thoughtful of her and it always makes my πŸ’—smile to see you gifted like this! Hope you enjoy everythingSmiley Happy

@eshoe @keana1 it’ll be fun to compare notes on these great masks! 

It would be great to compare the Face Shop masks @itsfi @eshoe ! That’s one of the reasons why I sent both of you the same masks ! 😜

Both of you @eshoe @itsfi are amazing, I wanted to surprise you two at the same time! πŸ₯°

Awww, thank you again @keana1; such a sweet and thoughtful surprise! πŸ€— 

oh how lovely @itsfi so many fun masks to try!! can't wai...

oh how lovely @itsfi so many fun masks to try!! can't wait to hear your thoughts on those,, so sweet @keana1

Re: oh how lovely @itsfi so many fun masks to try!! can't wai...

Thank you @lmaster! There's so many masks in here, I don't quite know where to start!! Smiley Happy

Enjoy all your goodies @itsfi! How sweet of @keana1!

Thank you @faeriegirl! It's so sweet and generous of @keana1! <3

You’re very welcome @itsfi ! I’m glad that you received your Unicorn/Galentines mail before Galentines Day ! You’re an amazing friend! I wanted to let you know how I appreciate our friendship and your generosity πŸ₯° ! Enjoy your goodies πŸ€— ! Have fun masking Fi !

The feelings and sentiments are mutual @keana1! Going to have so much fun putting together masking combinations with these beauties! Smiley Happy

I can’t wait to see what you come up with @itsfi ! 

@eshoe !  Thank you so much!  I got the sweetest package which will help my skin survive the rest of winter and FRIES!  πŸ˜‚  I couldn’t stop smiling   Thank you so much for your kindness  

C80634CB-AAE5-4376-9F4A-DE2C22D859CB.jpeg

BD21D0A8-716C-4BE5-8B73-35CCA3804364.jpeg

awwwww @Indy701 enjoy your goodies!! @eshoe so cute littl...

awwwww @Indy701 enjoy your goodies!! @eshoe so cute little fry dude πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Enjoy all your masks @Indy701! How sweet of @eshoe!

Fry Guy is just too cute, @Indy701. Enjoy all of your new masks from @eshoe!

The masks are so nice, and the little fry dud is so cute, @Indy701!

4,431 Replies