Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life Smiley Happy Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

RE: Pet Paradise

Dexter being a little model posing with a gift bag haha

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@Kaitlyn89 ,

Dexter is such a handsome kitty!  That is a great place to pose.  Smiley Happy

Re: Pet Paradise

It’s been a looooong Presidents Day this year! Winston went on a play date yesterday and seemed to have punctured his paw so we had to take him to the vet at 8am to get sedated and get his paw all fixed up. After a long day of packing and waiting for Winston to come home, we start hearing noises in our ceiling to which I suspect we have either a raccoon or possum stuck in our ceiling 😢 of course the noisy critter reveals itself AFTER animal control is closed so we have to wait it out through the night and hope the little guy doesn’t hurt itself or anything. Hoping for an easier day tomorrow and a solution to our house guest 😞

A2C5AA00-3B60-4092-9A27-285D948F6041.jpegWinston being a big boy at the vet

@gonerogue ,

Awwww!  Poor Winston!  I hope his paw will heal quickly!  He's lucky that he has you to look after him!

Spotted at my moms house 😂

4E82A791-6633-490B-B056-AA10FB9A0F92.jpeg

@cianni ,

True, so true!  Smiley Happy

@cianni  This is so true but they are definitely worth the spoiling!!😉😊🐶

Never seen something so accurate @cianni ! ahah. Smiley Happy

@cianni LOVE that Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca

This is hilarious and so cute! @cianni

That is so cute @cianni!

5ED5D4A5-67D7-4BAE-9CA0-529E4599B66E.jpeg

A little family portrait. Apparently these two love being in front of the space heater more than they hate each other so they make it work. The look of surprise on Mona’s face in the background was pretty much the same as mine when I saw them like this. 😆

awwwwwwwwaaaa happy family @starsandbucks

awwwwwwwwaaaa happy family @starsandbucks

@starsandbucksThat's great! They all have such beautiful colors!!

It makes my heart warm, too, @starsandbucks!

It makes my heart warm, too, @starsandbucks!

@starsandbucks ,

This is darling!  Sometimes they have rules of their own about tolerating certain situations.

@starsandbucks What cuties! I can't blame them for wanting to be in front of the heater Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca 

That is such a great picture @starsandbucks! I love the look on Mona’s face.

Mona always makes the best faces @faeriegirl ! She’s my little (ok, big) clown. 

Pet Paradise

Just wanted to post this to people who would understand. Today we had to have our 14 year old Jack Russell Terrier put down. We've had him since he was a puppy and since my sons were little. It was time, for many reasons, and he just wasn't himself anymore, but it's still very hard. I know that he had a long and full life, which comforts me. We love you, Copper dog.

5,258 Replies