Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@tsavorite  That's a great idea!  I'm afraid that the lights would lose their special qualities if I did that, but I love them so much I doubt I would get sick of them. 🙂

Yep!  Still up.  It's a bit dead but is still all beauuuuutiful!  Contemplating taking it down tires me out. 

The holidays- lots of work before, lots of work after.  But it's worth it.

Yep. Ours is still up. Still one more New Year to go. 😉 ( Excellent excuse to keep it up longer! 😄 )

I'm envious of your holidays!

My tree is still up, I have been too lazy to take it down!! 

😄 😄

We left one strand of lights up in our porch.  They've been up for four years and finally burnt out this year.  No judgment from me!

guilty haha me too! My son loves it, he will be sad.  I said ill give it another week for him! 😄

You're a good mom! 🙂  That's part of the reason why ours is still up.  We have a tradition of keeping it up until the next family birthday.

Some years, that stretched into becoming a Valentine's Tree. 🙂

Thank u for saying that 😄 that is a fun tradition.

The next bday here is March. We might be able to have an Easter tree then Hahahaha we can hide Easter eggs in it lmao.

A valentines tree is cute! 🙂 

wish I did!  I'd probably have a real, live tree in my living room (decorated) all year long if I could figure out the logistics! 😄

Edited to Add: Now I'm totally fantasizing about a forest growing inside my house... 😄

Maybe a mini plastic forest?  Or you could start a collection of mini Christmas trees to display.  I had one from my grandmother that was at most a foot tall.  It had the cutest mini ornaments on it.  I don't know the last time I saw one like it.  But then again, I'm kind of old. 

I understand.  We had to move the elliptical machine out of the living room to make room for the tree.  Out of sight, out of mind. 😉

I'm considering leaving the lighted garland on top of our door up though.

c1607f18ea66c8ef674d90bcfa0faa92.jpg

I love your cat/animal memes, they are the cutest! 😄

Aww, so cute! Sweet chunky kitty! 😄 

Image result for monday we meet again meme

Image result for monday cute meme

Image result for monday cute meme

upload_1578476060602743783.jpg

upload_5011069432574088177.jpg

upload_3098397191751357391.jpg

LOL These are great!

"Will you survive the horror?" 😄 😄

Lol ok so let's see if this is even possible or going to happen!

I ordered some nail polishes from Shanghai.  The shipper automatically upgrades you to fedex express if you buy six or more polishes, so I got express, yay!

She shipped around 1pm today Shanghai time.  The tracking says it will arrive at my house BEFORE 10:30am tomorrow morning?! I live in Michigan, lol!

I have been following tracking to see if this is even physically possible.  If Fedex manages to do this I will be in utter shock.  Tracking shows it left Japan about an hour ago, so still, I feel very doubtful about this rapid speedy gonzales shipping lol!

Also so people can mentally suffer with me, I am sitting around waiting for my next class, which is in the building on campus where theres a daycare.  I am currently listening to screams and chatter of many children, yayyy!!!

I think I'd prefer the noise of children to the grinding motors of ATV's outside our window all day long.  We have a snow day and the street is full of ice and snow.  It's making me cranky!

testing