Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

lol he's the best!

AB

@ElleElleG   got one to work!

BT is really giving me the warm fuzzies today! Heart Heart Heart

Image result for wolf love

Image result for wolf love

Image result for wolf group hug

@VioletLavender,  I love this!   🙂

@tsavorite Heart I'm so glad!  When I saw the last one I thought "Wolf Group Hug?  MUST post!" 😄

OMG they are all sooo cute! I want one!!!! 😄

@veronika23 I was hoping you'd like those! 😉

By the way, wolf hugs are a real thing (I know from experience)! Heart

@VioletLavenderOMG you'll have to tell me all about that!!!!!  Heart

@veronika23 My dog’s best friend is a wolf. 🙂

His owner raised him from when he was a pup. He is one of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen. Heart He is VERY fond of certain people, and when he greets them he gives them a hug. He rears up and puts his paws on their shoulders and licks their face. If you don’t know him/what’s going on, it looks scary to random passersby. LOL  

That is so cool!  ❤️

That made me laugh!  But it's quite a story too.

@VioletLavenderOh wow!!!! Lucky!!! I hope one day to live close enough to their natural habitat. If ever you have pictures you wanna share send me a pm 🙂

@veronika23 It would be awesome to live near wolves!  I've never seen them in the wild in person...Coyotes yes, but not wolves. 🙂

Wolves have always been some of my favorite animals...I wish they weren't so misunderstood.

@VioletLavender  they are mine too! Yeah don't know why they are so misunderstood either. Imagine living in the woods and hear them howl at night... awwww

Where I live, we have and see on a regular basis bobcats, coyotes, foxes, wild boar, otter, seals, (the last two rarely but possible,) black bears and poisonous snakes.

I was gardening one spring and when I peeled back the mulch, there were tons of baby poisonous snakes.  I thought at first they were worms, but then they coiled and I saw their triangular faces.

My neighbor across the street saw what she thought was a human climbing out of the river in front of their house, but when it got closer she realized it was a young black bear!  Never thought to watch the water for bears.

@Ispend2much6 Oh, wow!  That's so cool!  You have awesome animal neighbors! 😄

Sometimes.  You never know what's around you when you see motion in the dark. lol

@veronika23 That would be so amazing!  Someone should do a vacation experience like that for people...Offer a "Commune with the Wolves" package. 😄

@VioletLavender  OMG if only! We should start it together 😄

@veronika23 LOL I wish! Heart

I'll add that to my mental Life Goals List. 😄

I can't find the original post, but I wanted to thank @sabrinas for enabling me to purchase a few NYX lingerie lippies. Your lip swatches are so very helpful! I also picked up the Stila glitter topcoat as well :).

heart.jpg

yayyy! glad you got some 😉 I love mine!! @niki172

37,877 Replies
testing