Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Aw, I've done this too, @sonnydee. Its usually on my phon...

Aw, I've done this too, @sonnydee. Its usually on my phone. It's so frustrating to have to do everything over again!

@heartsmyface because you forget stuff!😆😋

@heartsmyface because you forget stuff!😆😋

yes @curlychiquita and you even do the "if I screw this u...

yes @curlychiquita and you even do the "if I screw this up again & I'm going to give up & not post" BUT you never give up & you post anyways 😂😋🤩

Re: yes @curlychiquita and you even do the "if I screw this u...

But every time you have to rewrite it the post gets shortened somewhat, hahaha.  @sonnydee

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Ugh I hate when that happens @sonnydee

me too. @faeriegirl especially when it was a lengthy/ tho...

me too. @faeriegirl especially when it was a lengthy/ thought out process .....(my 100 shades of eyeshadow update) ughhhhhh!🤬

When I don’t pay attention on my last order and miss platinum by .56 cents🤦‍♀️3F45BEC7-5C83-4133-B36C-F776A9288338.jpeg

I had $5 something left to go, couldn't help but roll my eyes lol

Definitely @twilightnicky!C6A2179A-D685-41E3-BB35-6A0C17FB96F6.gif

Oh c’ommon, they should give that to you.  @faeriegirl

@faeriegirl, sounds like a trip for a travel size is in o...

@faeriegirl, sounds like a trip for a travel size is in order!

Re: @faeriegirl, sounds like a trip for a travel size is in o...

@curlychiquita I’ll probably end up going this weekend lol😂

Anonymous Insider

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

my biggest pet peeve is when my eyeshadow pans get dirty/full of powdery dust from the other pans in the palette, I feel like I clean my palettes way more than I should have to

Not exactly a pet peeve but.. celebrity makeup collabs. It’s annoying when a brand I like puts out new product, but I don’t really want to support the celebrity name endorsing the product (a yet to be released Becca collaboration comes to mind....). So I don’t end up buying it. Conversely, if it’s someone I really like, Im more tempted to buy something I don’t want/need/may not be the best product.

yep I feel the same way @cianni

yep I feel the same way @cianni

Ugh Becca...  I used to associate the name with inclusive colors and goddess glow  but now the shameless collabs are just killing the brand for me. I loved the city inspired highlighter series... but what is this new fresh hell in my inbox? 

@moxiepancakes right! The city series is so beautiful. And it’s almost 2019... who is Malika fooling with that “bronzer” 😂 we want inclusivity , not celeb collabs 

LOL!! She ain't fooling me @cianni!!! 

@cianni I totally agree.  I don’t like celebrity collaborations. 

I was thinking the exact the thing about the upcoming Bec...

I was thinking the exact the thing about the upcoming Becca collab 😕😖

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Im so peeved ... thought I’d do my yearly lipstick/lipgloss health check and found my beloved Bite Beauty Hall of Famer lipstick all melted!! Bahh.. its the only lippy i cherished from my BT days. I tried to salvage it but uhhh ill just attach some pictures... 😭 😭😭😭

12,471 Replies
testing