Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3086834posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi thank you so much!  I had fun with the Sleeping Beauties theme. I need to test out the ND concealer some more, but right ...read more
@itsfi thank you so much! 😊 I had fun with the Sleeping Beauties theme. I need to test out the ND concealer some more, but right now I can see it becoming a favorite. That's part of the fun of this theme - discovering (and rediscovering) new and old favorites!
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Lip Lovers
Summer fridays lip butter balm
 so amazing it truly does feel like butter on your lips a but pricey but so worth it ❤️
 so amazing it truly does feel like butter on your lips a but pricey but so worth it ❤️
  • 1000001793.jpg
New Reply in Besides Beauty
What’s in your cup?
|
Re: What’s in your cup?
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: This morning's tea: cranberry blood orange with a bit of white honey. Very tasty!
This morning's tea: cranberry blood orange with a bit of white honey. Very tasty!
New Post in Bath & Body
Sol de janeiro 59
SpoilerAmazing you should so try it but I think that is it more of a winter scent Spoiler❤️ Amazing you should so try it but I th ...read more
SpoilerAmazing you should so try it but I think that is it more of a winter scent Spoiler❤️ Amazing you should so try it but I think that is it more of a winter scent  
  • 1000001466.jpg
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @RedViolets337 great haul! Glad you have been enjoying what you got, those are some very nice products!  ...read more
@RedViolets337 great haul! Glad you have been enjoying what you got, those are some very nice products! 💜
New Reply in Oily Skin
Oil face and hair
|
Re: Oil face and hair
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hiiiiii! Try using a silk pillowcase and washing it at least once a week and also not sleeping with wet hair. You can also use a c ...read more
Hiiiiii! Try using a silk pillowcase and washing it at least once a week and also not sleeping with wet hair. You can also use a clarifying shampoo to get rid of oil.
New Reply in Oily Skin
Clogged large pores
|
Re: Clogged large pores
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: maybe try silk pillowcases or non comedogenic makeup if you haven’t already? I’m still trying to figure it out too 😭
maybe try silk pillowcases or non comedogenic makeup if you haven’t already? I’m still trying to figure it out too 😭
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
The ordinary salacylic
I just got the the ordinary salacylic acid 2% serum for acne, and when I put it on, it foams like a cleanser. Is it supposed to do ...read more
I just got the the ordinary salacylic acid 2% serum for acne, and when I put it on, it foams like a cleanser. Is it supposed to do this? Also how long should it take to see results? Since I started using it my skin has gotten worse? Thanks!
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Where did you buy your beauty items BEFORE Sephora was prevalent?
|
Re: Where did you buy your beauty items BEFORE Sephora was prevalent?
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: I don't think I'm quite old enough to have been shopping for beauty products pre-Sephora lol, but I didn't really discover Sephora ...read more
I don't think I'm quite old enough to have been shopping for beauty products pre-Sephora lol, but I didn't really discover Sephora (and Ulta) until a couple of years ago. Our local Ulta opened in 2020, I believe. And I didn't start shopping for beauty online until relatively recently, either. Before that I wasn't as into beauty as I am now, but I did get some makeup, skincare, hair care, nail polish (during stretches of time when I managed to stop biting my nails) etc, mostly at CVS. I also remember I used to get my shampoo and conditioner at the supermarket most of the time. For the makeup I got at CVS back in the day, it was mostly the big brands like Maybelline, Covergirl, L'Oreal, Revlon, etc. - way more lipsticks than I ever actually used, various concealers, lip glosses and shimmers, eyeliners, some single eyeshadows, and mascaras. The first mascara I can remember ever using was I think by Physician's Formula, and it was marketed as "natural" with packaging shaped like a green leaf. I also had a relatively extensive collection of drugstore brands of nail polish in just about every color of the rainbow, considering how infrequently I actually did my nails lol. I still buy some beauty products at CVS, only from cruelty-free brands these days, like Burt's Bees (a longtime favorite for their lip shimmers especially), Milani, Flower Beauty, etc. The first product I ever bought from Sephora - which meant taking a trip to the nearest mall, which I never shopped at - was a single item I purchased several years ago, long before I was seriously shopping at beauty retailers. I know it was a dark green eyeliner, but I don't remember why I chose that particular item, or why I got it at Sephora instead of the much more convenient CVS. I have no idea what brand it was, and I don't know what happened to it, either. I'd forgotten about that until just now. Thanks for this trip down memory lane - it's so interesting reading everyone's answers!