Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3085790posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @caitbird, thank you! I have my fair share of reds, purples and netural nudes/beiges but the purple is a new one for me - or, at l ...read more
@caitbird, thank you! I have my fair share of reds, purples and netural nudes/beiges but the purple is a new one for me - or, at least, I haven't found one that's so close to it in my stash that I feel like it's a dupe (or maybe I just tell myself that so I don't feel the need to declutter any? Hahahaha!) I am enjoying the MiniLux polishes, though I'm finding that some of their cremes have more of a demi-matte or matte finish than I was expecting. The metallic shades that I have though are excellent! 😘 I'm in the shopping my stash phase (again! 😅) with my nail polish, but there are a few brands (and shades) that I would consider hitting "pause" on my no-buy for, and MiniLux is one of them, though to be fair, there'd need to be a sale, in most instances. The novelty of the brand vis-a-vis my current collection has a lot to do with it, along with the packaging, and the colors themselves. 💅
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thanks so much @sister13! I'm going to have to look into planting some impatiens. Love seeing everyone's floral inspirations - bot ...read more
Thanks so much @sister13! I'm going to have to look into planting some impatiens. Love seeing everyone's floral inspirations - both the flowers and the gorgeous looks! 😍
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
|
Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @knzre23, welcome to BIC! If you love makeup, skincare, hair and fragrance, you have found the right place!  Fresh has some amazi ...read more
@knzre23, welcome to BIC! If you love makeup, skincare, hair and fragrance, you have found the right place! 💗 Fresh has some amazing face masks - ahhhh, love mask time with a few of their beauties - love that they work so quickly & beautifully! 😍
New Reply in Deeper Shades
Ambassador Curated
The Deeper Hues Thread (Swatches, Color Matching, etc.)
|
Re: The Deeper Hues Thread (Swatches, Color Matching, etc.)
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Cross posted from THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD ! Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlig ...read more
Cross posted from THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD ! Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Unbothered Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Incognito Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Off The Grid Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Lowkey Dior Rosy Glow Blush 062 Bronzed Glow Dior Lip Glow Oil 062 Bronzed Glow Dior Rosy Glow Blush 063 Pink Lilac From top to bottom near knuckle Unbothered, Off the grid, Incognito, Lowkey From top to bottom near wrist Rosy Glow Blush Bronzed Lip oil Bronzed Glow Rosy Glow Blush Lilac (near thumb) Indoor Sephora lighting   Outdoor (cloudy/overcast)      
New Post in Nailed It
Sol de janeiro
Hi!
Hi!
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I was hoping hyglam powder was in store, but of course not, on the upside... These were Dior Rosy Glow Blush 062 Bronzed Glow @mak ...read more
I was hoping hyglam powder was in store, but of course not, on the upside... These were Dior Rosy Glow Blush 062 Bronzed Glow @makeitup305 Dior Lip Glow Oil 062 Bronzed Glow Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Unbothered Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Off The Grid Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Incognito Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Lowkey Dior Rosy Glow Blush 063 Pink Lilac From top to bottom near knuckle Unbothered, Off the grid, Incognito, Lowkey From top to bottom near wrist Rosy Glow Blush BronzedLip oil Bronzed GlowRosy Glow Blush Lilac (near thumb) Indoor Sephora lighting   Outdoor (cloudy/overcast)   
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Eyeshadow Recommendations
|
Re: Eyeshadow Recommendations
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @CorgiMommy thank you! Purple is my favorite color, so I have quite a few purple palettes haha  ...read more
@CorgiMommy thank you! Purple is my favorite color, so I have quite a few purple palettes haha 😅
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu beautiful haul and swatches! I must confess I also picked up the skincare sample bag with a recent order - I am excite ...read more
@CynthieLu beautiful haul and swatches! I must confess I also picked up the skincare sample bag with a recent order - I am excited to have some new products to try 😁 Hope you enjoy everything!
The Gucci Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Gucci Beauty Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: On their site @sister13 ! I asked them if it was going to be available anywhere else and I was told nope only online Gucci and LE, ...read more
On their site @sister13 ! I asked them if it was going to be available anywhere else and I was told nope only online Gucci and LE, so go for it! Now watch their CS be wrong! 😆 This is definitely your color too! 🥰
New Post in Haul Stars
Mini birthday haul
Spoiler  Mini bday haul! I love how this Amika spray adds volume and protection against humidity! The New Summer scents from so ...read more
Spoiler  Mini bday haul! I love how this Amika spray adds volume and protection against humidity! The New Summer scents from sol de Jenaro are delicious!
  • IMG_1032.jpeg