Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3084048posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Do you guys think the summer fridays is worth it??
|
Re: Do you guys think the summer fridays is worth it??
FRESH FACE III INSIDER
Reply: I never tried anything from Summer Fridays ...but I have heard alot about the brand all over social media .. what makes this bra ...read more
I never tried anything from Summer Fridays ...but I have heard alot about the brand all over social media .. what makes this brand special that would grab your attention to purchase it? If I was to ever by anything from this brand what would anyone recommend for me to try ..?
New Reply in Besides Beauty
YSLLLLL
|
Re: YSLLLLL
FRESH FACE III INSIDER
Reply: I love my Yves Saint Laurent YSL Loveshine Lip Oil Stick 44 Nude Lavalliere I just treated myself for my pre birthday gift .. I ...read more
I love my Yves Saint Laurent YSL Loveshine Lip Oil Stick 44 Nude Lavalliere I just treated myself for my pre birthday gift .. I feel sexy and empowered like the brand ambassador Dua Lipa who looks radiant in the shade I have ...the aesthetic of the luxe product and packaging is so chic .. beautiful wash of color with the velvety softness of moisture on your lips when using this..it's beautiful alone or paired with a lipliner that's either a brown or pinkbrown @Breebee02
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
FRESH FACE III INSIDER
Reply: Marvelous May My Taurus' ✨ I never thought I would say this of how awesome my pre birthday celebration haul was and is I was so h ...read more
Marvelous May My Taurus' ✨ I never thought I would say this of how awesome my pre birthday celebration haul was and is I was so happy to finally add the gorgeous Yves Saint Laurent YSL Loveshine Lip Oil Stick 44 Nude Lavalliere the shade that Dua Lipa wears in the print ads ..since she's one of the YSL beauty ambassadors to promote the brand ..it's buttery soft beautiful neutral it could be worn alone or with a lipliner .. you are all were wondering what May Bday 🎂 Gift I chose ..I chose the Kosas lip and brow set ..it's a good product never tried them b4. @CynthieLu , @CorgiMommy , @Mellmars1185 @lmaster
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: @civ2ru I was trying to order this but the $15 bonus one doesnt show up in the cart!? has it worked for anyone? ...read more
@civ2ru I was trying to order this but the $15 bonus one doesnt show up in the cart!? has it worked for anyone?
New Post in Age Defiers
Best foundation for wrinkles
Im looking for a foundation that won’t settle into my lines but i want something with coverage also. Any suggestions?
Im looking for a foundation that won’t settle into my lines but i want something with coverage also. Any suggestions?
New Post in Lip Lovers
Favorite lip products?
what is my to die for lip combo my HOLY GRAILS ++first i go in with the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liner. I love this because it glides ...read more
what is my to die for lip combo my HOLY GRAILS ++first i go in with the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liner. I love this because it glides so smoothly, and is a great splurge. 2. I use my Sol de Janerio lip balm. Smells like cookies and i love it so much. It is soooo hydrating. 3. Once that dries a bit, i use my Benitint. this creates a beautiful rosie tint, and also complaints the cheeks!
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @danielledanielle Yay good for you!! I find when I make it a few weeks it’s easier for me. But also allowing a few small things i ...read more
@danielledanielle Yay good for you!! I find when I make it a few weeks it’s easier for me. But also allowing a few small things is good too.
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Ambassador Curated
Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp Sometimes I do. But normally if I see a perfume sample I want to test out I get that sample when I order! I work in healt ...read more
@jaaayp Sometimes I do. But normally if I see a perfume sample I want to test out I get that sample when I order! I work in healthcare so it’s scent free so normally perfume lasts forever for me!
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Ambassador Curated
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day ☀️
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @missjeanie Hmm maybe bring overwhelmed will help you not purchase? Even if just for a short period? @itsfi There must be a way ...read more
@missjeanie Hmm maybe bring overwhelmed will help you not purchase? Even if just for a short period? @itsfi There must be a way make it easier to not adding to the collection? I have been good lately. Hopefully it stays this way!
New Post in Lip Lovers
Allergic reaction to Kylie Lip liner
I am breaking out in corners of mouth because of Kylie lip liner
I am breaking out in corners of mouth because of Kylie lip liner
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts