Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3087040posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: So perfect and brightening on you @CynthieLu ! 朗 ...read more
So perfect and brightening on you @CynthieLu ! 🤩
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Beautiful glosses @sonnydee and what a darling bag! ...read more
Beautiful glosses @sonnydee and what a darling bag!
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Where did you buy your beauty items BEFORE Sephora was prevalent?
|
Re: Where did you buy your beauty items BEFORE Sephora was prevalent?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Doesn’t it though?  My friend and I still ask whenever we try a new product “was it all your hopes and dreams??” @greeneyedgirl ...read more
Doesn’t it though? 😂😂😂 My friend and I still ask whenever we try a new product “was it all your hopes and dreams??” @greeneyedgirl107
New Reply in Men Who Makeup
Bad experience on Facebook
|
Re: Bad experience on Facebook
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hello! So sorry you had a bad experience. Sephora licensed makeup artists are usually trained to work with lots of different peopl ...read more
Hello! So sorry you had a bad experience. Sephora licensed makeup artists are usually trained to work with lots of different people with different makeup goals. You could always try to call the store to ask about a service for brows (or full face) and tell them about what you’re interested in, and ask whether they have experience working with men/someone who wants to learn. You can also google “men’s basic eyebrow grooming” or “simple eyebrow tutorial” and you should get lots or results. I think the easiest thing for someone just starting out with brows is a gel in a light shade, with it’s own tube and spoolie applicator that coats the brow hairs you have, which helps give a little more shape without needing to know where to put pencil. Perhaps the Kosas Air Brow Tinted Clean Volumizing Eyebrow Gel Taupe or SEPHORA COLLECTION Volumizing Fiber Brow Gel 01 Blonde Given your coloring, you could probably use colors called taupe, blonde, medium or dark blonde, or soft brown in gels or pencils. It takes some trial and error to get the shades right but if you start lighter you’ll get an idea. Or, in store, they should be able to match you. Sephora Collection brand is lower cost but high quality which makes it great for beginners. Hope this helps! @Andy1087
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thanks! It looked even better in person with the pink sparkles! @caitbird ...read more
Thanks! It looked even better in person with the pink sparkles! @caitbird
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: The lippie looks amazing @makeitup305 ...read more
The lippie looks amazing @makeitup305
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @Shiloh05 so precious
@Shiloh05 so precious
New Reply in Besides Beauty
What's on your plate?
|
Re: What's on your plate?
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi what a great idea, we sometimes forget to treat ourselves. Glad you did ...read more
@itsfi what a great idea, we sometimes forget to treat ourselves. Glad you did
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hmmm.... new brand. Interesting. Lightsaver - a tinted and non-tinted mineral sunblock. Not sure if this is available in Canada (a ...read more
Hmmm.... new brand. Interesting. Lightsaver - a tinted and non-tinted mineral sunblock. Not sure if this is available in Canada (am thinking no because of different regulations and requirements for sunblock). Sign up for notifications on Sephora US site. LightSaver Activated Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum 33 1.69 oz / 50 ml LightSaver Activated Non-Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 33 1.69 oz / 50 ml
New Reply in Trans is Beautiful
knowledgeSeeker
|
Re: knowledgeSeeker
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @Trans2Erica That’s awesome that you’re taking the next steps in your transition. If you’re just seeking product knowledge, any be ...read more
@Trans2Erica That’s awesome that you’re taking the next steps in your transition. If you’re just seeking product knowledge, any beauty advisor at your local Sephora can help you out. If you want tips/tricks for applying, inquire about the 75 minute lesson. If that’s not available, you can also do a 60 or 90 minute makeover and ask questions as you go along. The MUAs, in my experience, are more than happy to guide you through makeup application. One other option is to look out for Bold Beauty classes. These are group lessons that cater specifically to members of the trans community. And lastly, you’re welcome to ask here! I’m happy to share what I’ve learned over the last few years. I hope this helps!
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts