Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3087949posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: @ather that sounds amazing and completely understand about recharging. I have been also to Australia which was an absolutely unbel ...read more
@ather that sounds amazing and completely understand about recharging. I have been also to Australia which was an absolutely unbelievable trip would go back in heartbeat
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp I usually do mine on the weekends because I have more time to myself. Mornings are so hectic for me. I wouldn’t have time ...read more
@jaaayp I usually do mine on the weekends because I have more time to myself. Mornings are so hectic for me. I wouldn’t have time to do them unless I get up very early. And I’m not sure that would work for me. I’ve told myself I would wake up and workout in the morning but it never happened. So I like to put them on when I wake up on the weekends and give myself a little self care! When do you like to use them?
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
Hair help style
|
Re: Hair help style
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: @CorgiMommy One more thing do you prefer elastics or scrunchies or hair ties what you find holds thin hair better since have thin ...read more
@CorgiMommy One more thing do you prefer elastics or scrunchies or hair ties what you find holds thin hair better since have thin hair like you
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi Sounds like a perfect day!! I big line usually means it’s a great place!! Did it taste as yummy as it looks? ...read more
@itsfi Sounds like a perfect day!! I big line usually means it’s a great place!! Did it taste as yummy as it looks?
New Post in Insiders
Unable to Place Order
Hello! I’ve been trying to order with my card and I know it works but it just keeps saying “unable to place order, please verify c ...read more
Hello! I’ve been trying to order with my card and I know it works but it just keeps saying “unable to place order, please verify card information and billing address.”
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: So much fun stuff @SportyGirly125 ...read more
So much fun stuff @SportyGirly125
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @makeitup305 Purple sparkle for the win ! ...read more
@makeitup305 Purple sparkle for the win !
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez coming out with an exfoliating body wash - June 4 on Rare Beauty site and Sephora online. Haven't see ...read more
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez coming out with an exfoliating body wash - June 4 on Rare Beauty site and Sephora online. Haven't seen the Find Comfort Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash show up on the Sephora product page just yet, but it's only a matter of time. Notification signs up currently available on rarebeauty(dot)com.Photo credit: Rare Beauty direct site
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
Deva Curl
|
Re: Deva Curl
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: @caradd78 do you ever struggle getting it that high at times ...read more
@caradd78 do you ever struggle getting it that high at times
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Non-Beauty Hauls May 2024
|
Re: Non-Beauty Hauls May 2024
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: That’s so cute I want that
That’s so cute I want that
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts