Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3088032posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @CorgiMommy sparkles forever ✴️ ...read more
@CorgiMommy sparkles forever ✴️
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @CookieGirl1 did they just add them? I was looking online at various sites and they never showed up on Amazon before, that I notic ...read more
@CookieGirl1 did they just add them? I was looking online at various sites and they never showed up on Amazon before, that I noticed
New Post in Clean at Sephora
Eyeliner for small eyes
My eyes are small ,not into makeup like before looking for some options so I can get back into the makeup world.
My eyes are small ,not into makeup like before looking for some options so I can get back into the makeup world.
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
HALL OF FAMER I INSIDER
Reply: New gwps, mystery at $75 (new item number, so no spoiler) with a $100 step up for Platinum/Diamond members  
New gwps, mystery at $75 (new item number, so no spoiler) with a $100 step up for Platinum/Diamond members  
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: "I would think twice before you check out your sephora cart if I were you"  
"I would think twice before you check out your sephora cart if I were you"  
New Post in Complexion Club
Haus Labs Foundation Shade Match
Spoiler Hello! New member here in the community. I’ve been using the shade finder for the Haus Labs Triclone Skintech Medium foun ...read more
Spoiler Hello! New member here in the community. I’ve been using the shade finder for the Haus Labs Triclone Skintech Medium foundation, and been getting a shade within the fair complexion range. I definitely know I am light-medium skin tone with neutral undertone and even medium-tan in the summer, so I thought the match was pretty off. Unfortunately my Sephora doesn’t seem to have the foundation stocked in person for me to do a swatch there. Hoping someone with the same foundation shades could give some recommendations! Hoping to find a shade for: light medium skin with neutral undertone 🙂 - Estee Lauded Double-Wear Foundation: Tawny- It Cosmetics CC Full Coverage Foundation: Medium tan- Nars Light reflecting: Sahel- Giorgio Armani luminous silk: 5.75 Thanks in advance (also pay no need to the random shade generated in the link)
New Post in Skincare Aware
Skincare for 10 year olds
I hope everyone is having a ✨magical✨ day. I have a little cousin who is 10 (but turning 11 next month) and she wants some skincar ...read more
I hope everyone is having a ✨magical✨ day. I have a little cousin who is 10 (but turning 11 next month) and she wants some skincare and makeup for her birthday. Does anyone have any product recommendations for a birthday present I can buy her? Thank you for your help picking out a gift for my cousin.
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Beauty Insider Community Feedback
|
Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @TeamBIC lately I feel like some members are bots. For instance sydneylof23 asking the same questions over and over again. I had t ...read more
@TeamBIC lately I feel like some members are bots. For instance sydneylof23 asking the same questions over and over again. I had to mark them as spam.
Non-Beauty Hauls May 2024
|
Re: Non-Beauty Hauls May 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @sydneylof23 @They don’t break on me. ...read more
@sydneylof23 @They don’t break on me.
🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈
|