Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3089717posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
skincare
|
Re: skincare
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @nicolinaaa Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil with S ...read more
@nicolinaaa Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil with Squalane and Antioxidants 1 oz / 30 ml The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu Thank you kindly ❤️癩 ...read more
@CynthieLu Thank you kindly 👊❤️🤎
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Insiders
Honest reviews not welcome?
Anyone else notice that any time you try to post an honest review you get a "submission failed" notification? This happens with e ...read more
Anyone else notice that any time you try to post an honest review you get a "submission failed" notification? This happens with every review that isn't great. It seems like the company may be filtering.
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Don’t Know Which Perfume To Get
|
Re: Don’t Know Which Perfume To Get
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Those are great choices! I love the Kayali Rock Candy Sugar. I’m a BA and linked what I would pull for someone that came with this ...read more
Those are great choices! I love the Kayali Rock Candy Sugar. I’m a BA and linked what I would pull for someone that came with this inquiry. My suggestion is to test on a scent strip in store, when you find one that you really love apply a spritz to the wrist and browse the store for a few minutes to see how it smells on you. All the fragrances listed also come in the mini size that I linked the Kayali in, which is perfect if you’re unsure or if you like to switch it up often. The YSL Black Opium is described by the brand as vanilla and black coffee. It is definitely a warmer gourmand. If you have ever tried the SDJ body mists, I always joke that that the Black Opium the grown and sexy version of those. The Juliette Has a Gun Vanilla Vibes is a fresh, salty vanilla. This is a very unique fragrance as often vanilla will be seen in a warm setting. It is perfect for summer if you are a vanilla person like myself! The Very Good Girl is a cherry vanilla with a hint of floral. Perfect if you don’t like the vanilla to be overpowering or if you want other notes. This is one of my personal favs!
New Post in Dry Skin
Hydrafacial Sephora vs Medspa
Does anyone know how the sephora hydrafacial compares to one in a medspa please? My esthetician told me they are the same brand wh ...read more
Does anyone know how the sephora hydrafacial compares to one in a medspa please? My esthetician told me they are the same brand when I asked if it was similar to the sephora version. The medspa versions are 3x the price so I'm wondering if the sephora one is less intensive or something?
New Reply in Haul Stars
Question??
|
Re: Question??
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you!!
Thank you!!
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Beauty Storage Hacks and Ideas
|
Re: Beauty Storage Hacks and Ideas
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much! And yes Tatcha is great  @caitbird ...read more
Thank you so much! And yes Tatcha is great 😊 @caitbird
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ather, thank you! This is probably a good representation of what a daily look would be for me in the warmer months, even if I was ...read more
@ather, thank you! This is probably a good representation of what a daily look would be for me in the warmer months, even if I wasn't working on putting together a makeup capsule. Ohhh, this Gucci mist! 😍 It's definitely earned its 🐐 standing.
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Finding a SPF you love is a journey. What are you liking right now? @PrettyPaint I had been using Elizabeth Arden's City Smart SPF ...read more
Finding a SPF you love is a journey. What are you liking right now? @PrettyPaint I had been using Elizabeth Arden's City Smart SPF (so good!) but the price tag was just to high, so I switched to more wallet friendly options. Ooh but trying this, it's soo good. But definitely not as affordable as the SuperGoop and Neutrogena I'd been using this year.🙈🙈
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Ambassador Curated
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day ☀️
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @missjeanie, hahaha! I so relate to the "then stopped to think" 樂 I say 'yes' to the OH Banana Bright SPF and the Etude Sunprise! ...read more
@missjeanie, hahaha! I so relate to the "then stopped to think" 🤔 I say 'yes' to the OH Banana Bright SPF and the Etude Sunprise! Both work well as a primer. I just picked up another of the OH as it was 25% off. I'm sure there comes a point where I have too many sunscreens on hand, but I'm not feeling like I've hit that mark just yet. 😂 I mean, it's sunscreen and I do go through them. lol
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts