Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3084563posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @Titian06 beautiful color combination! I love the stamping! ...read more
@Titian06 beautiful color combination! I love the stamping!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Oily Skin
Best peach blush
|
Re: Best peach blush
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Jacqueline17 check out PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's the Moment (soft tangerine) . ...read more
@Jacqueline17 check out PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's the Moment (soft tangerine) .
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Best cleanser
|
Re: Best cleanser
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: That's great that it works so well for you, @remeet! Have you tried any other Glow Recipe products that you love? ...read more
That's great that it works so well for you, @remeet! Have you tried any other Glow Recipe products that you love?
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @WinglessOne now you have me curious. I need to look into these... ...read more
@WinglessOne now you have me curious. I need to look into these...
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: lol, yes indeed @caitbird! I am interested to see what "sleeping beauties" we all have, be it products in one or two categories or ...read more
lol, yes indeed @caitbird! I am interested to see what "sleeping beauties" we all have, be it products in one or two categories or a full face of products. Between this challenge, shopping my stash, and trying to keep to a low/no buy more frequently and more strictly this year, it's been eye opening how many products I have in various stages of newness or near newness. Interested also to see which category of products are easier for me to toss more readily and which I can hold on to, often far longer than I should.
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Need a new skincare routine
|
Re: Need a new skincare routine
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu Thank you! Are you able to recommend a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer? ...read more
@CynthieLu Thank you! Are you able to recommend a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer?
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Do you love or hate SOL De Janerio 71?
|
Re: Do you love or hate SOL De Janerio 71?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Absolute hate. Don’t hate on me, I say it smells like rotten peanut butter and burnt popcorn mixed together in a drink. It’s very… ...read more
Absolute hate. Don’t hate on me, I say it smells like rotten peanut butter and burnt popcorn mixed together in a drink. It’s very….. interesting
New Reply in Acne-Prone Skin
laneige products recommendations?
|
Re: laneige products recommendations?
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: heyyy! i personally have the lip mask and the water sleeping mask. as a dry skin girly the sleeping mask literally SAVED me. i al ...read more
heyyy! i personally have the lip mask and the water sleeping mask. as a dry skin girly the sleeping mask literally SAVED me. i also realllly like the lip mask! i think though that you can get a better hydrating serum for a bit cheaper. like the ordinary one! so if you have dry skin def get the sleeping mask, if you have a damaged barrier get the cica one and if your lips are begging for help get the lip mask one! lmk if this helps:)
New Reply in Brand Loyal
THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD
|
Re: THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Ooooh ✨✨✨ @SportyGirly125 The gloss looks so different from her usual designs... Looks like a totally new product, too ...read more
Ooooh ✨✨✨ @SportyGirly125 The gloss looks so different from her usual designs... Looks like a totally new product, too
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Sol de janeiro
|
Re: Sol de janeiro
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I personally ❤️❤️❤️❤️ love 40 it’s great for summer
I personally ❤️❤️❤️❤️ love 40 it’s great for summer