Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

1000006001.jpg

 Kiss nude acrylics. 

@Ashletta216  Can’t go with my with a classic French! 

What a lovely French mani set @Ashletta216! I've not tried the Kiss brand (yet) but the length, shape and shades on look perfect on you! 💅

@Ashletta216  very pretty and classy nails!

That's a sweet set of nails @Ashletta216 they look great! 

These nails look great on you, @Ashletta216 ! 🥰

Here's my next mani.

Thumb, Index, & PinkyMorgan Taylor Figure 8s and Heartbreaks.  A lovely reddish-purple cream.  Two super easy coats.

Stamped with Maniology Jack, a metallic copper stamping polish, and using the Maniology Brushwork stamping plate.

Middle & RingCirque Colors Tuscan Tiles.  A gorgeous reddish-berry cream with gold flakies.  Two super easy coats.

Outdoors direct sunlight ☀️

20240511_105322.jpg

Outdoors direct sunlight. 

20240511_105326.jpg

Outdoors indirect light. 

20240511_105333.jpg

Outdoors indirect light.  

20240511_105336.jpg

@Titian06  The colour combo is splendid! I love the compliments of the berry and metallic colour! Gorgeous!

Thanks, @ather !  I liked this one too!

The metallic and berry pairing is so pretty @Titian06! (and I'm reminded that at some point I had every intention of getting back into stamping, lol)

@itsfi - If I remember correctly, you recently bought a new stamper.  I'd hate for that to wither away in your bag of nail products waiting to be used...just sayin'... 😁

Yes, that's spot on @Titian06! My stamper sits just off to the side on my table. I should move it to where I would actually sit down to do my nails. I do need to get into practicing with it and my stamping plates. Will try to see what might work and see if I can do a habit stack with it and some other activities - Habit Stacking Thread 📚 Do you have a particular day/time when you do your nails?

@itsfi - I like to do my nails after work or early evening on Fridays.  This is my winddown from the week--my signal to myself that I can unwind and relax for the next two days.  (It's really helped!)

I do my stamping as though it were just the next coat of polish.  So no top coat first, no waiting hours for the nail polish to dry, etc.  Just have your plate(s) and items ready to go so you don't smudge your freshly polished nails rooting around for something.  (Guess how I know?)

@Titian06  beautiful color combination! I love the stamping!

Thanks, @caitbird ! 💖💖💖

@Titian06 Gorgeous purple shades. Your gold stamping looks amazing on top of your base shades 💜💜

Thanks, @Mellmars1185 !  This is one of my favorite stamping plates!

My nails for May !!image.jpg

@katianaa16  These are so fun! 🤩 

I love your French mani, @katianaa16 ! 💖💖💖  This one is so creative!

@katianaa16  these are so fun and cute!

1 Reply
testing