Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3093398posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Skincare for kids
|
Re: Skincare for kids
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Some great kid-friendly drunk elephant prouducts are the b-hydra serum,lala retro,no. 9 cleansers,and the spf. NO RETNOIL, VITAMIN ...read more
Some great kid-friendly drunk elephant prouducts are the b-hydra serum,lala retro,no. 9 cleansers,and the spf. NO RETNOIL, VITAMIN C, LATIC ACUD,AND GLYCOLIC ACID FOR KIDS!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Justifiable June Hauls 2024
|
Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I hope your backup hair products come in handy. Now you don't have to worry about running out.  Oh yes, the Sunday Riley GWP look ...read more
I hope your backup hair products come in handy. Now you don't have to worry about running out. 😊 Oh yes, the Sunday Riley GWP looks really good @CorgiMommy that's a nice little bonus to go along with your extra points too. ✨
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Complexion Club
What’s my Undertone?
|
Re: What’s my Undertone?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I'd just be guessing but you could be on the cool spectrum going by a few things you've said. @Ssydnayyyyyy Are you trying to find ...read more
I'd just be guessing but you could be on the cool spectrum going by a few things you've said. @Ssydnayyyyyy Are you trying to find your match in a foundation or concealer?I really recommend going in store to get help with shade matching, the sales associates can be really helpful. There's also a skin scan in store that can help with shade matching too. 👌
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
beginner makeup routine
|
Re: beginner makeup routine
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @tayyje @This really depends on what look you are trying to achieve ...read more
@tayyje @This really depends on what look you are trying to achieve
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Sarah McNamara Miracle Skin Transformer TREAT & CONCEAL
I have a tiny size of this that I've been milking forever, but am just now finding out that it's been (long?) discontinued! (Don't ...read more
I have a tiny size of this that I've been milking forever, but am just now finding out that it's been (long?) discontinued! (Don't you just hate when that happens??) This stuff is SO GREAT...does anyone know of something comparable? My skin is actually not acne-prone, but when I do get a breakout, there is nothing that works better!
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
Hair care recommendations
|
Re: Hair care recommendations
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: These two hair masks I really like for my dry hair, they are both really hydrating.  @wnily amika Mini Soulfood Nourishing Mask 3 ...read more
These two hair masks I really like for my dry hair, they are both really hydrating. 👌 @wnily amika Mini Soulfood Nourishing Mask 3.3 oz / 100 ml AndOribe Mini Gold Lust Transformative mask 1.7 oz / 50 mL
New Post in Lip Lovers
Sephora Musts
I have just received the new summer fridays lip butter balm in the shade poppy, and let me just say for the price absolutely not, ...read more
I have just received the new summer fridays lip butter balm in the shade poppy, and let me just say for the price absolutely not, for the quality I guess. The package was cute, and it felt great on my lips. I would consider repurchasing it because it has a lot of product. I may not need to any time soon. I hope this was helpful!
New Post in Age Defiers
Aging
Spoiler
Spoiler
New Reply in Age Defiers
Looking for beginner retinol products
|
Re: Looking for beginner retinol products
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I really like this one as a beginner retinol. It felt nice going on, didn’t irritate and I noticed a brightness next day while usi ...read more
I really like this one as a beginner retinol. It felt nice going on, didn’t irritate and I noticed a brightness next day while using. OLEHENRIKSEN Double Rewind Pro-Grade 0.3% Retinol Serum 1 oz / 30 mL
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts