Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3093949posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2024
|
Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Last chance section is up 50% off with some old loves popping up
Last chance section is up 50% off with some old loves popping up
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Best Hair Ever
Hair Care
Hi! I am new here and I medd help finding products that are good for my hair. I have A3 type hair. It gets frizzy when I brush it ...read more
Hi! I am new here and I medd help finding products that are good for my hair. I have A3 type hair. It gets frizzy when I brush it and I have a lot of split ends. Do you guys have any recommendations for me?
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Sol de Janeiro Thread
|
Re: Sol de Janeiro Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @LaceeG @Out of the cream, I like Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor™ Collagen-Boosting Elasti-Cream with Bio-Retinol and Squalane 8.1 oz / ...read more
@LaceeG @Out of the cream, I like Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor™ Collagen-Boosting Elasti-Cream with Bio-Retinol and Squalane 8.1 oz / 240 ml
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Justifiable June Hauls 2024
|
Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @eshoe @I like sunscreens that are more like cream moisturizers since I have dry skin. The coola one is more on the runny side onl ...read more
@eshoe @I like sunscreens that are more like cream moisturizers since I have dry skin. The coola one is more on the runny side only because it’s easier to mix into which I didn’t mind.
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Mellmars1185 Thank you
@Mellmars1185 Thank you
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Ambassador Curated
Habit Stacking Thread 📚
|
Re: Habit Stacking Thread 📚
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi That sounds like a great start for sure! I say, take all the wins we can . Smart idea with drinking your coffee first and ...read more
@itsfi That sounds like a great start for sure! I say, take all the wins we can 😊. Smart idea with drinking your coffee first and then applying Lipstick. I do that too. I also brush my teeth after coffee and before Lipstick. Getting up earlier is such a game changer if you have had enough sleep. I prefer to get things done in the morning (if I can) and relax after work. One thing I really want to work on is waking up earlier to get my workouts in on the days I work from home (instead of sleeping later).
New Reply in Lip Lovers
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: I can so relate to dry lips! I never really tried lip masks but I did purchase the Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Original and it seems ...read more
I can so relate to dry lips! I never really tried lip masks but I did purchase the Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Original and it seems to help! I live in a cold climate so my lips are always chapped. Such a beautiful look! I get a lot of inspiration from you 🫶 @CynthieLu
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Rhode Beauty
|
Re: Rhode Beauty
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: I will  be trying a lip treatment thanks for the great reccomendations @ather and @itsfi...read more
I will 💯 be trying a lip treatment thanks for the great reccomendations @ather and @itsfi 🫶
New Reply in Cheeky Cheeks
Ambassador Curated
Cheek Challenge Summer 2024: Choose Your Own Adventure
|
Re: Cheek Challenge Summer 2024: Choose Your Own Adventure
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Beautiful bronzed blush look! Amazing placement and glow! I must pick up some DM products. Amazing look 﫶 @sister13 ...read more
Beautiful bronzed blush look! Amazing placement and glow! I must pick up some DM products. Amazing look 🫶 @sister13
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts