Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3090456posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @Titian06 beautiful combo, I love the different shades of blue! Hygge is so pretty! ...read more
@Titian06 beautiful combo, I love the different shades of blue! Hygge is so pretty!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @caitbird Why thank you very much. That is so kind of you to say  ...read more
@caitbird Why thank you very much. That is so kind of you to say 💞
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Rosy Glow Blush
Anyone have recommendations for a cream or liquid blush that would look good/work well underneath Dior's Rosy Glow blush in Rosewo ...read more
Anyone have recommendations for a cream or liquid blush that would look good/work well underneath Dior's Rosy Glow blush in Rosewood?
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi great haul! Love how colorful the lineup of products is in the top photo too. Those are very useful graduation gifts, I'm ...read more
@itsfi great haul! Love how colorful the lineup of products is in the top photo too. Those are very useful graduation gifts, I'm sure the recipient will appreciate them! I think those foundation sample sets are a great idea - I just wish there was a "fair" set available for us pasty folks 😅
New Reply in Cheeky Cheeks
Rare beauty blush Selena Gomez
|
Re: Rare beauty blush Selena Gomez
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: i have lucky but i also love believe
i have lucky but i also love believe
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @Titian06 thanks for sharing these! Especially helpful for me to see the two Hourglass bronzers together. ...read more
@Titian06 thanks for sharing these! Especially helpful for me to see the two Hourglass bronzers together.
New Post in Age Defiers
Under Eye Help - For mature skin
I’m wondering what all the beauty divas 45+ are using to combat under eye puffiness, bags, etc. I feel like I’ve tried them all an ...read more
I’m wondering what all the beauty divas 45+ are using to combat under eye puffiness, bags, etc. I feel like I’ve tried them all and nothing is working as I’d hoped they would. Let me know your skincare and makeup recommendations for what is working for you!
New Post in Skincare Aware
Help! Around and under eye breakouts happening often :(
It’s kind of strange but I find myself getting a bunch of breakouts under my eyes or around them. I’m sure it’s not my concealer s ...read more
It’s kind of strange but I find myself getting a bunch of breakouts under my eyes or around them. I’m sure it’s not my concealer since I’ve had the problem for a while. I don’t have super sensitive skin so I’m confused about why it happens so often. Can anyone help?
New Reply in Besides Beauty
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Lol, @blackkitty2014 ! I didn't even finish the one book I started!  I have had no desire to read lately... ...read more
Lol, @blackkitty2014 ! I didn't even finish the one book I started! 😄 I have had no desire to read lately...
New Reply in Haul Stars
Justifiable June Hauls 2024
|
Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Incredible haul! I hope you enjoy! Congrats on your points redemption. Which scent is your fave? @Southernchic99...read more
Incredible haul! I hope you enjoy! Congrats on your points redemption. Which scent is your fave? @Southernchic99 😊