Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3089074posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu Gorgeous peach pie look 不. This lip shade looks amazing on you! ...read more
@CynthieLu Gorgeous peach pie look 🍑🥧. This lip shade looks amazing on you!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Makeup remover suggestions to replace Pacifica
|
Re: Makeup remover suggestions to replace Pacifica
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Appreciate you taking the time to list these recs 😊
Appreciate you taking the time to list these recs 😊
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @lmaster @Amazing haul  ...read more
@lmaster @Amazing haul 😍
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @Samtian Hummingbird was one of the ones I was most looking forward to trying from this discovery set, and I really loved it! ...read more
@Samtian Hummingbird was one of the ones I was most looking forward to trying from this discovery set, and I really loved it!
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Acne
I have acne or pimples on my forhead. I searches it up and its caused by stress , or also bc ur inlove . And i have a bf so its pr ...read more
I have acne or pimples on my forhead. I searches it up and its caused by stress , or also bc ur inlove . And i have a bf so its prob both. But i reallt need help, i want to wear my hair out of my face in the summer, but the acne and pimples is getting me really insecure🙁Ive tried apple cider vinger, moisturizers, and ive tried eaten healthy but it just wont leave.
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Beauty Storage Hacks and Ideas
|
Re: Beauty Storage Hacks and Ideas
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: I am slowly trying to work toward getting my overflowing beauty stash organized in a way that's both functional and (hopefully) ae ...read more
I am slowly trying to work toward getting my overflowing beauty stash organized in a way that's both functional and (hopefully) aesthetically pleasing. A couple of recent projects, with before & after pics:Perfume sample storage:before: total chaos, good luck finding anythingafter: neatly organized, easy to find what I'm looking forI am a little bit (or a lot) obsessed with trying new scents and can never resist a discovery set or free perfume sample, so my collection of perfume sample bottles is...quite large, as you can see 😅 Before, I had them all piled pretty much willy-nilly in a bathroom vanity drawer, and then a box. This was not a good system for me, as it made it quite difficult and annoying to find what I was looking for. So I purchased this clear organizer off of Amazon, and the shallow drawers are perfect for storing the little sample bottles! I now have everything organized alphabetically by brand (what can I say, I work at a library 😂), so I can find things easily. I want to get some nicer-looking labels (currently using masking tape), but overall I'm quite happy with how this project turned out.And today's project, organizing the skincare products on my bathroom vanity:before: oh boy, I have way too many open skincare products and they are taking over the bathroom counterafter: still have way too many open skincare products, but now they look much nicer and are easier to access!I have way too many open skincare products at the moment 😬, and they were taking up half of the bathroom countertop and things were stacked on top of each other and hard to get to. I bought this rotating organizer, also from Amazon, and was able to fit everything in it. Now the vanity looks much neater, and I won't end up knocking over half the containers every time I try to pick one thing up! 👍
New Post in Oily Skin
Oily nose
I have dry skin, but oily nose i think. Im a beginner/ik the basics. I have been dealing with this for a while know. This is my ma ...read more
I have dry skin, but oily nose i think. Im a beginner/ik the basics. I have been dealing with this for a while know. This is my makeup routine. 1:Elf moisturizer+ la ponds light weight moisturizer. 2:let that sit. Elf grip primer3: foundation ( maybelline fit me matte+poreless)4: Cream blush5: Concelear ( i use 2) It cosmetics BYE-BYE . And elf hydrating one.6: Fit me setting powder. Under eyes and nose .7: Sometimes airspun i set on my nose , let that sit then bake .8: nose contour, I use powder contour .then the rest is lashes and lips.I really need help tho! Im going out with my boyfriend on thursday and were going to be outside , i cant afford new makeup so please just suggest AFFORDABLE drugstore items or steps!! MY MAKEUP ALWAYS TAKES OFF ONLY ON MY NOSE! U can see all my pores and redness(Idk where else to ask for help sorry!!)
New Reply in Besides Beauty
What’s in your cup?
|
Re: What’s in your cup?
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: Today's afternoon tea: Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Sunset, which is one of my favorites. This time I spiced it up (pun intended ) ...read more
Today's afternoon tea: Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Sunset, which is one of my favorites. This time I spiced it up (pun intended 😜) with a tiny bit of Mike's Hot Honey. I spent some time today cleaning my room and one of the things I did was reorganize my big box of tea so that everything is in one place and I can see it all easily. I definitely rediscovered some things I'd forgotten about!
New Reply in Dry Skin
Dry skin and lips plz help
|
Re: Dry skin and lips plz help
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I really like using the Laneige lip mask as just a regular lip balm throughout the day! It keeps my lips hydrated. Also, for your ...read more
I really like using the Laneige lip mask as just a regular lip balm throughout the day! It keeps my lips hydrated. Also, for your skin, I like layering a facial oil over my moisturizer at night. The Ordinary has a rose hip oil that I’ve heard is good!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Today’s Sale Haul from the beauty insider points coupon!
|
Re: Today’s Sale Haul from the beauty insider points coupon!
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @KendraC17 wow, amazing haul! You have some great products and community favorites there! Feel free to share your haul in the Mag ...read more
@KendraC17 wow, amazing haul! You have some great products and community favorites there! Feel free to share your haul in the Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨ thread as well!
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts