Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

@BlabberUTI will take it. MR here I come!

If anyone is looking for a 20% off Ulta coupon, PM me. I don't think I will be using mine.

Haha that was quick!

I never got mine in the mail, so I PMed you!

I'm Platinum and got my 20% via email today and it includes fragrance.

I got a mailer in the mail today as well, just FYI

Spoiler

Thank you for sharing! I haven't received an Ulta e-mail since last weekend. I called customer service already and hopefully they will start arriving soon. This is the second time in six months that this happens. 

I already made my Ulta purchases for the year during last months 1 day only 20% off prestige so I'm going to behave myself.

Code up for grabs

Please comment if used and happy holidays!

3HPTZ3DT971

used thank you!

I have an extra 20% but it doesn't include fragrance if anyone wants it!   

claimed!!

I would love it if you still have it available!

I have an extra 20% ULTA coupon that Fragrance, Lancôme, Clinique, Dermalogica, Beauty Steals, and Benefit Brow Bar services.

Please PM me if you want it!

Sent you a message.  

There's a new Philosophy 3 piece Amazing Grace GWP set that can be stacked with the mystery bag. Item #: 2500222

Thank you. I added this plus the free mystery bag. 😀

You guys, I'm looking for a 20% off code/printable coupon.  I used mine and then my mom told me she wants some IT brushes for Christmas.  If you have one you aren't using, I'd be so grateful!  

@carrieloulou if it's for your mom, then you can have mine Heart  

Spoiler
Coupon offer valid on regular price and sale merchandise and on any one service at The Salon at Ulta Beauty or Dermalogica Skin Bar. Excludes hair extensions and the purchase of series skin treatments. One discounted service per guest. Cannot be combined with any other beauty service offer. Not valid on NARS, Lancôme, Clinique, Dermalogica, Dyson, Beauty Deals™, Beauty Steals®, 5 for $5/5 for $10 offers, Benefit Brow Bar Services and clearance. Cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. This offer cannot be combined with any other Ulta Beauty coupon offer. Not valid on prior purchases. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. May be used on a single purchase and is limited to stock on hand. We reserve the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases. Limit one per customer, per visit. Please check ulta.com for your location details. Valid through 12.24.16. For online purchases, enter the coupon code <will PM you code> in the space provided in your shopping bag and click "apply."

For the curious: My 17-pc Starry Night GWP bag from 12/5 arrived basically as pictured (Tarte concealer pods got swapped out for maracuja oil). The bag is cute and by far my favorite item Smiley Happy I put other products on it so I didn't want to show the whole thing and cause confusion

Spoiler
Sometimes I redeem GWPs that I know I won't really use. In this case, I only wanted the bag & BTW foundation. I guess that's why the Trade thread exists Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing!  I can't wait to see the mystery gift bags from Sunday night!

Ulta is having some GOOD deals today!! Both online and in-store! (I guess there's no beauty break today..)

Today December 14 Only | Holiday Hot Buys up to 55 Percent Off on these select items. Valid 12.14.16 through 11:59 PM CT.

Spoiler

Needed a few small gifts, so this was perfect.  Also, got my son his favorite scent.  Think I am finally done with gifts!  Best part was using my 20% + 2000 pts + gift card so happy wallet today.

Just got my mystery bag! All deluxe sizes and some nice brands...I'm happy I took a chance on this one! 😅😜😬

This order shipped from Dallas, fwiw!

ABH lip gloss is Kristen like everyone else so far. Too Faced Melted lipstick is chocolate honey.

This is the best one I've seen!

Ulta sent me a 3rd 20% off coupon today Smiley Happy I wonder if there'll be a better GWP then this men's gift...#selfish Smiley Happy 

I just checked my email and they sent me a 3rd one as well. I had to double check to make sure all the codes were different.  My email subject was "Lucky! Get 20% off again!!" I Hope a good GWP appears soon.

3,662 Replies