Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

@ZombieMetroAnt ooooo girl. I was gonna skip this when I saw the email, but your tag makes it so tempting. Are you getting it?

I totally did @pinyo!   At this point, I think I can open my own Benefit Bag store. Cat LOL 

😂 @ZombieMetroAnt

Between all of our obsessions we could open a whole marketplace Smiley Wink

@ZombieMetroAnt I saw this email. So tempting!!! I think it matches a small makeup bag I have from benefit too....decisions decisions lol

Edit: ok I ordered it lol. But I actually just went with paying $10 for the bag plus shipping instead of ordering more benefit products plus shipping. 

OMG!  That would've been a great idea @misscg!  Why didn't I think of that?

0000.JPG

And a site wide gwp was in the email as well! Colorescience travel size brush on sunscreen free w/any $50 purchase

Product ID 16321253

Screenshot_20170626-105154.png

🤦‍♀️ I totally missed this in the email when I placed my order this morning (pre coffee) smh lol

for some reason, I always pay more attention when freebies are posted in this thread then when I actually read the emails haha 😂

Thank you @RGbrown I read right past that too. I wonder why Ulta adds are so tricky for some of us? I often miss the freebees on the email and then I see them posted here and then I look back on my email and there it is.......😐

@PaletteAddict99 @phantompenguinx I miss stuff all the time too! I dunno what it is about their emails, but I tend to zone out about halfway through them for some reason.

When I put together the 2017 promo tab on the spreadsheet earlier this year, I found all sorts of freebies in my old emails that I didn't remember seeing and I know I didn't redeem them. facepalm. That has caused me to slow down now and pay closer attention, but I *still* miss things if I don't read the emails at least 3 times lol.

@RGbrown I know what you mean about zoning out half way through! I guess they overload our brains on purpose so the majority miss the freeby offer because there just isn't enough free stuff to ever have enough  I read that they have 24.5 million loyalty rewards program members...that's a lot of people getting these emails.

Thank you very much for keeping track on the 2017 promo tab! That will be very instrumental next year. Great work!!!

@RGbrown thanks for all your due diligence with these promos! you and all the awesome BTers here make sure none of us miss anything in those noisy emails lol

Ulta Beauty Bag by Youtuber LoveMelisaMichelle with 75$ buy in Smiley Happy 

image.jpeg

Gift includes:

• Kenra Platinum Travel Blow Dry Spray (1.7 oz)
  • Seche Vite Full size Dry Fast Top Coat (0.5 oz)
  • Tarte Full size Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner in Black (0.17 oz total weight)
  • Buxom Full size Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly (0.15 oz)
  • NYX Cosmetics Full size Butter Lipstick in Sandy Kiss (aka Fun Size) (0.16 oz)
  • IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed (0.084 oz)
  • Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish (1.69 oz)
  • Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray sample (0.05 oz)
  • Viva la Juicy Eau de Parfum Spray sample (0.05 oz)
  • Murad Oil Control Mattifier SPF 15 sample (0.33 oz)

Product id 14791113

Spoiler

Damn! Ulta is KILLING it with all the freebies and beauty bags this week

Wow!  It let me put both beauty bags in my cart for the same $75 buy-in!  Nice!  Thanks for posting that gift!

Thanks for the heads up on this one! I got both gwp bags, the free UD mascara sample, and used the $10 PayPal offer to bring my total down to $66 + tax. Could not resist.

I think this gwp colab bag will go pretty fast so I wouldn't wait if you're thinking about it.

@JennVA can you get both $75 buy in bags? In one purchase?

@AnneMCC Yes, you can get both bags with one $75 purchase.  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Eeeee I just cashed in 2000 points and got both GWPs, a Smasbox Always Matte Lipstick, two It Cosmetics brushes, some Body Shop creams (the tubs are on sale for $15!), and a Becca concealer, all for 5.99 (+163 points) Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

How did you get this to work, can't find it on ultra page?

@melash Sent you a PM Smiley Happy

13 Replies