Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Thanks for the followup, @CRAZY4MASCARA Smiley Happy

The timeless products are the ones showing in my email, not the PHD.

I only get the Timeless items as well. I wonder how the system decides who gets Timeless and who gets PHD (unless Timeless came in after PHD went OOS).

I think it was just a "switch." I had the 16 piece bag in my cart from before with the PHD items but when I went back to it now after a few hours, the PHD items were still in my cart but it allowed me to select the new Timeless items. Unfortunately, all of the previous PHD GWP reverted back to a value and wasn't free lol

These bags are starting. Link on affiliate sites, like ebates.

Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 2.49.55 PM.png

@notcreative Are these not active yet? 

They were supposed to go live yesterday, but they were not working when I checked. Ulta either forgot to change the start date when it listed the offer or forgot to remove the charge. Since the start date is listed as 09/27/16, I am unsure when it will actually start. 

Thank you for sharing!

Note that you can't search by item number.  You have to search by product id.  If you click on any old product (a bar of soap for example) and swap out the product id number for the id number below you'll be able to find it.

Product id 13811079

Product id 13811077

Spoiler

Ooh, thanks! Do you think they'd stick around long enough to get the Beauty Break tomorrow? Are Beauty Breaks usually announced at night? I'm Central time so I always see them in the morning.

There is no hard end date listed. When that happens, they are while supplies last.

Night time Beauty Breaks are extremely rare. I've only seen a handful in my lifetime. I am on the West Coast, so you will see the Beauty Break before I do.

Oh, I thought Ulta was Pacific time - I think I'm thinking of Sephora Smiley Happy

Ulta is Central time. They usually post the Beauty Breaks a little early, so around 4-5am Central. That is 2-3am here, so I am usually sleeping.

Oh, okay, thanks!

BEAUTY BREAK TIME!

It's a repeat GWP as I'm sure I've seen this Philosophy gwp before.

*KIND REMINDER THAT THE 20% OFF COUPON Expires THIS SATURDAY*

Product 16201665, can be found under "Gift with Purchase"

Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 4.05.10 AM.png

Gift includes:

• Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash (1.0 oz)
  • Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion (1.0 oz)
  • Ultimate Miracle Worker Multi-Rejuvenating Cream (0.25 oz)
  • Purity 3-in-1 Cleanser (1.0 oz)
  • Time in A Bottle Repair Serum (0.1 oz)

For those of you also having a hard time finding it, I was finally able to find it by searching "beauty break". I'm not terribly excited about this one but I was afraid if I waited much longer I wouldn't get two of the urban decay sale products I wanted. Either way I'd have a $50 order, may as well get a free gift with it. :-)

This is a pretty 'meh' beauty break... wondering if I should hold out until Saturday and see what else we get.

agree- haven't been excited about the last few bbs so i'm holding out. hoping something good pops up tomorrow. if not, i'm still good skipping on this one.

• Platinum bag plus 20% off would have been amazing but i'm still excited to be able to order the new Naked palette with a discount plus get a beauty break. Thanks for the heads up @katieJiang!

I broke down yesterday when we didn't get the regular beauty break and used my 20%. I had $125  in rewards points burning a hole in my virtual pocket. I'm not even sorry I missed this BB tbh... Now if there's something good by Friday😬

@dd0214 im in the same boat.. i dont know what to do. Ill probably hold out.. even if I miss out on this I dont really care as I wouldnt use it lol.

The microdelivery wash is the only thing I might use here. Ulta has spoiled us! And now they are tightening the reigns.

I just wish that platinum bag could've coincided with our 20% off.

8 Replies