Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

@ohheyitscindyk, this used to be my fave perfume until I used up the full sized bottle and felt the need to move on.  To me,  it's a very fresh and sweet,  but not too sweet, scent.  loved it in the summer time.... but then again,  Florida was summer year round! 😎

It's nice, especially as a Summer scent. Light, sweetly floral, not cloying nor overpowering. I love wearing this for a change, though it's not distinctive enough to become my primary fragrance. Really gentle, nice, easy addition to my collection. @ohheyitscindyk

@ohheyitscindyk

I typically am not a fan of the light-sweet-floral category of fragrances...I am super picky about which ones I like. This one I adore! Its just right for me... not too floral, not too sweet, and not powdery at all (I hate powder). I haven't burnt myself out like @angelKiss24, but I also refuse to buy it, and survive only on the samples I get from time to time. I shall be picking this one up if I can scrape up an order! 😀

@angelKiss24 @ClassicallyFab @RGbrown Thank you for all your input! I read the description & it sounded nice (don't they all haha), but I was worried it would be overpowering. I guess this is a good chance to try it! Smiley Happy

Perfume item is out of stock.  :-(

New GWP

image.jpeg

Thanks!  Picked this up with the free UD mascara, two gwp bags and the Perricone serum on sale.

This looks super awesome.  Removing mascara is always the worst!

The product id for this is 14451035. 

For some reason I can't find this when I search for it.  I can find it when I search for the item no. 2308756

You can find it by searching for the product ID but I also found it searching for "too faced mascara melt off"

I received a DS of this in a recent Sephora order - it works pretty well on waterproof mascara.  Thanks for sharing!!!! Smiley Happy

I really like this, I use the full size every night. I only wear waterproof mascara!

@itscarinI type in the search on Ulta, Gifts with purchase and it shows different promos a lot of the time than the regular tab they have in the sale tab. That's how I found it :-)

Spoiler

I didn't realize that this was with any $25 purchase so I didn't add it even though I saw it. I thought it was for a Too Faced Purchase only but at least I was able to get both GWP bags, the UD mascara and a nail polish.

Dang, I ordered too fast and did not get this! I also wanna try this one. But with 2 bags (with 3 or more inside that I wanna try) and mascara, I ain't complaining lol.

Thank you for sharing and y'all lovely ladies enjoy your purchases! You guys rock! Smiley Happy

I just placed an order & was able to get one of the LMM bags; also it's 2x/3x the points!

(Thank you Ulta to sticking to the same routine as last year; extra points make me happy Smiley Tongue)

I can't find the LMM bag. Where is it?

@Euradyce Check the dealstoogoodtopassup volume 4 thread...the links are posted there. Sounds like links get removed from this thread. 

I think it's just links that I post.  Everyone else seems to be doing ok. I'm still not sure if they're going after this thread harder because it's an ulta thread or if they just like picking on me.  I know I've posted PLENTY of links in my time and I've joked about slipping them past the mods before.  

The working theory is they police the person who started the thread hardest, so they'll just click on my user id and go through all my posts to see if I've posted a link.  

The truth is, I don't think they moderate the board too hard in general.  We've all seen plenty of spam come through here.  There's been all sorts of drama that people partake and it doesn't get shut down until people have really gone above and beyond!

I'm sure it's a bad look for them to explain to their higher ups why people are posting links to ulta on a sephora message board.  LOL  I mean, I get it.  But if that's the policy they want to go with, change the TOS to specifically reflect that. Say "no references to retailers that operate within a competitive environment of sephora" and then go ahead and remove links and email addresses and references to all other competitors, eg the barney 's thread which I think are being gamed by one very industrious Sales Associate at Barney's named Xiomara.  

I was wondering why I kept seeing posts of people offering to PM links to others, I had no idea this was going on.

They've done this even when you separate the link, like I did above?

There are more important things that they should be monitoring, IMO Smiley Happy 

I've seen the same people post cheat links in the deals thread over and over again. They either never get warnings or ignore them with no repercussions. The last time I posted a cross link to a Sephora thread about someone running a study (and she got permission to post it), I received a pm warning, and my post was removed. Then, they deleted her thread which was up for days until I linked to it. The thread owners are DEFINITELY treated more harshly. I am so restricted in what I can post. 

@itscarin  Ha!  I was thinking the exact same thing about Xiomara.

Sorry I didn't catch your message sooner; this is still active.

7 Replies