Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Ulta beauty break

image.jpegimage.jpeg

The last week has been amazing at ulta.  So many good GWP.  I feel spoiled for choice now!  Now I'm looking at the benefit beauty break like mehhhhhh.

Same!  Passed!

The picture is showing a total moisture facial cream versus the ka-brow. I'd rather have the cream- overall, this is a pretty great beauty break!

I am loving this thread! I was able to get both bags, the too faced mascara melt off, and the UD mascara with my purchase, most of which I would have missed without this thread.

Me too! Thanks @itscarin & everyone.

Me three =).  I just can't stop spending money at Ulta.  Lol

Yay!

It's been so uneventful at Ulta lately.

Thank you Ulta for giving my wallet a break!!!

bump Smiley Wink

Ha!  The only order I placed lately was something for my SIL! 

Guess I'm still well-stocked and nothing is making me pull the trigger yet.

Haha omg, I was literally just thinking the same thing! It has been kind of a dry week or so for Ulta. My wallets glad, but I'm low-key hoping for a great gwp coming up 😆

20% off codes are still working and make the jumbo liter sale that much nicer, plus free shipping is down to $35 Smiley Happy

What Jumbo liter sale?

Many/most hair care jumbo bottles are on sale for the next three weeks. Ulta dot com/jumboevent

@Asmarie

$10 off purchase of $30.  CLAIMED 

I'll take this. Thanks a lot @Indy701!

If you do have the code for redeeming the coupon in store, will you mind sending it to me via pm? Thank you!

I'm not sure why I didn't receive one, but does anyone happen to have a 20% code they won't be using? I appreciate it!! 

Hope you get the code. Just make sure you do it by tomorrow. They had a 1 day code once and were very nasty when I tried to ask for a code when the "time had passed".

@ShopgirlM you might try contacting ulta since you didn't get one; they are typically super sweet with handing them out. I've had success with that before!

Hi Ladies GM: I am somewhat new to the boards but love the camaraderie you all have! If there's a kind soul who wouldn't be using their 20 off discount at Ulta, may I kindly have it? Please if you could PM me? TIA😄

3 Replies