Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Ulta's site can be kind of glitchy. The blue one would have pushed me over the edge for another order. Thanks for looking out for everyoneSmiley Happy

So can I ask, where are you guys finding all of these wonderful freebies and codes and what is a Beauty Buy, exactly? I do shop at Ulta, I'm actually Platinum, but I seem to be missing out on a lot of these. Are they listed on-site or do you get emails? I do get emails for special points bonuses or 20 percent off coupons, but nothing else.

Just wondering if I should be searching somewhere else for these great deals!

I get things in my email and share them here.  I think some people get different offers at different times.

IDK about a "beauty buy" but a Beauty Break is Ulta's weekly GWP.  Usually the buy in is $50 and is done on Wednesdays.  

@itscarin I just want to thank you for starting this thread, without your help we wouldn't be getting/or wouldn't know all this free u gwp!! I AM WITH ITSCARIN!  

A good site to check is nouveau cheap, she usually has the links for the Ulta freebies. I think most freebies are through emails. Which the ladies on the board are nice enough to share their in-store coupons.

I am posting all the links to freebies and the beauty bags here. I really hope I dont get in trouble with mods (and I apologize if this is against the rules).

I simply want to make this process easier for people on BT especially if they are using their phone. We will purchase from Ulta regardless so why cant we help each other out by posting links? 

@trishavt Thank you so so much for posting these! Do you know if the lovelisamichelle bags are still available? Smiley Happy

@Lateesi you're welcome. I checked on the lovelisamichelle bag and it is no longer in stock.

@trishavt thanks a lot! I totally forgot about my Ulta order and now almost everything I wanted is oos. Smiley Sad

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 11.36.10 AM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 11.36.19 AM.png

Thank you :-)

Thanks for sharing, @quetzalina

FYI your email is showing

This is item no 2302029 and product id no 14961095

YW & thank you! I cropped the email outSmiley Happy

ulta.jpg

ulta.jpg

IT's a free blush with any purchase and it's item no 2501332 and product no 14871387

This is now coming up as "Item not active." online.

Oh, man!  I was just at the store today to use my birthday $10 coupon and get the Urban Decay eye shadow (Full-size! What a nice surprise after picking up the Sephora Marc Jacobs bday samples Smiley Happy

Thanks @itscarin!  I used this in store and she must have been confused because she gave me the Laura Geller GWP bag with a blush and a lip gloss.  Smiley Happy

Roll call:  Seems like the only thing that's currently available is the Beauty Break.  Is that correct?

Dang. I want the benefit bag from the BB  but ive become so spoiled by these gwp bags that in like what?!? Only the BB?? Pshhhhh passss lol

that's all I could find. LMM is no longer showing up as free

I found the LMM bag but it says it's OOS.  I'm about to make another T3 purchase so I figured I'd see what I could stack before pulling the trigger.  Guess I'll have to live with 20% off and 3x the points, which are actually worth something.  Smiley Very Happy

I really think 20% off and a points multiplier even are the best time to buy things. 

It will take you $615 to get 2000.  Assuming you apply the 20% to all your purchases, you're getting $769 for $615.  Add the $125 in points and now you're getting $894 worth of merchandise for $615.  That's like 32% off.

It's better than the 5x points events which only make everything about 25% off.

3 Replies