Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

@KateGreen ask to have the links sent you you in a pm. The links get taken down if posted.

Thanks so much! Im going to try that now Smiley Happy

there is a free deluxe size butter london nail lacquer as well, pics for printing out store coupon and link are posted in the Deals thread. It is a choice of Mums the Word or Twist n Twirl

Thanks, I didn't get this one in my email!

I didn't get either of them in my email Smiley Wink

I tried to put a link to the lacquer gwp without the .com and in spoiler tags

because I thought that was the acceptable way to do links, but it was edited out of my post by the forum staff, so apparently PM is the way to go

Product ID is 36230767 to get to the page where you choose one of two.

ulta.jpg

The pink one is product id 14961093

ulta.jpg

The nude one is product id 14961091

Thank you :-)

Daaaammmmn the mods are tearing out all the ulta links here.  LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

Well. Ulta is a competing company with Sephora.............

They should try competing then.  Smiley Very Happy

^^This!!!

LoL!

Forgot to check my points offers earlier...got two new ones!

5x all Urban Decay

5x all Ulta Beauty collection

Both thru 7/22

Thanks for the post. I checked and got the same point offers as you... Will def  pick up the Naked Heat palette now..

@RGbrown Nice, it seems like you've hit the Ulta points lottery Smiley Very Happy All I have is the Bright Crystal and Tarte 5x points. I guess Ulta's trying to help me save money against my will lol

Nice!  Thanks for the reminder to check!

How often does ulta do 20% off coupons? Trying to decide whether to stock up on some things I don't need right this minute.

@galaapple 

In 2016, I received four different 20% off coupons from June - the end of the year (I'm platinum). The dates I got them through the dates when they expired were: 

1) Thursday June 23rd - July 2nd
2) Thursday July 28th - July 30th
3) Monday August 29th - September 3rd

4) Saturday October 29th - One day only

The first two were specified as platinum perks in the emails, but the rest were not 

I feel like they do one every 3 months ish?

@galaapple

Thank you. That's helpful!

If anyone wants a free clinique eye treatment online code, PM me Smiley Happy

*Pending***

*REMINDER: in-store code is universal so I included the coupon below. original-1.png

4 Replies