Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

ULTA is so much better when it comes to GWPs. I got the Blue bag today and I placed another order online last week and got the Gold bag which is on its way.

I LOVE ULTA!

Wow! This is really awesome. I just started following the boards. Hopefully I'll be building up a stash as well with all the great deals!

the Butter mascara is back in stock.

Would someone please send me the link?  Thanks and appreciation in advance. Smiley Very Happy

Got it!

OOS again. Oh, well.  Smiley Happy

The Butter London double decker mascara freebie is OOS

That was the only good one. The colors on the other two are the ones I'd destash!

The good news is there is a mascara in both of the $75 bags.  It's either the rollerlash or they're real mascaras.  Smiley Very Happy

I totally caved and just bought  a T3 curling iron with the 20% off coupon and the 3x points and the LMM beauty bag.  I am still sitting on 2000+ points but I figured now was the time to spend money because there was 3x the points.  

Are you all ready for some hardcore rationalizing?  T3 curling iron is 20% off up front.  I earned 387 points for it.

387/2000 roughly equals 19%.  19% of $125 is about $24.  So the $150 curling iron cost me $120, I get $24 back, and then I also got the LMM beauty bag.  The only thing I'm interested in over there is the liquid liner.  I can never have too many liquid liner pens!

I've been waiting for a 20% off to purchase the T3 Whirl tapered iron and your post made me realized the current 20% off works on it! Ended up getting mine for around $5 because of points + cash back + Ulta giving me a gift card for a missing Becca Beauty Break Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

That sounds like a sweet deal to me!

Hello guys, I know I'm a little late to the party but can anyone tell me if the two GWP bags are still available? I just got done moving so I feel like rewarding myself with a little ulta order. Please let me know! Thanks! 😘

@Lateesi I still have stuff in my cart and can see the LoveMelisaMichelle bag is still available.  The lilac/blue bag went oos yesterday and the Too Faced and UD freebies don't seem to be working anymore either.

@minivan100 Sorry I just saw your reply!  Thank you so much. So sad I missed the lilac bag Smiley Sad

image1.JPG

Got my swag from last week's beauty break.  The Becca 4 piece set plus the $125 buy in GWP.  It is HUGE!  The bag is actually cute enough that I could see myself using it outside of the house.  It is huge though, and I generally limit my stuff to a couple of credit cards, id, and cash when going out... and maybe a lip product and eyelash glue and a black liquid liner but it's still big enough to carry like a couple of lean cuisines.  LOL

Loved your comment about the Lean Cuisines! Too funny! And completely agree...great size and I could also see myself using it out of my house!

That Becca was an awesome Beauty Break. It was like a kit!

Bump!

Hi

I won't be using my code either if anyone is still looking, please try and comment if you use it

3NI5Z2GULF7

Thank you. I'll use it.

2 Replies